23

I lost inspiration again, sorry if this chapter is too short. I'll make up for it.
***

Ellie's POV

Lyra was sent back to the moon goddess, and we were back at Samantha's house.

Faith and Gem decided to stay for a few weeks, or maybe even a few months.

But I knew I couldn't stay. Although we all formed a sister-ly bond, I knew I had to go back to my mate.

Kate whined.

When we arrived back, we smelt other wolves. Calum's wolves. They were probably looking for me, but Caroline's spell prevented them from seeing the house.

We hugged each other and said our tearful goodbyes. Gem even volunteered to teleport me back.

But I knew this wasn't going to be the last time we see each other.

Calum's POV

"Alpha, a girl and Ellie teleported to our border, but when we reached out to grab the witch, she hugged Ellie and disappeared," West reported.

I immediately stood up and ran towards the border.

"Mate, mate, mate, mate, mate!" My wolf chanted. "Mate came back!"

I saw a blurred figure and I ran faster.

I smelt her heavenly scent of pine trees.

"Calum," she whispered as I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you," I whispered.

"I missed you too," she said back softly.

Right then, I claimed her lips.

After a long passionate kiss, I pulled away and trailed kisses down her jawline and then finally to her neck.

I kissed the spot where there was a sink and prepared myself for what I was about to do.

Fuck. This was going to be tricky.

"Do it." She whispered her tone dripping of how much my touch affected her.

I let my cainines elongate and I bite down on her skin. Claiming her. Making her as mine.

No more resisting the pull.

***

As you can guess, this part is over! I will probably do one more part that is probably very short. There's not much of a cliffhanger except for the "beware of a much bigger and much more dangerous enemy lurking around and blah blah blah stuff."

♫ Vote and comment! ♫