34

Kasey's POV

I fidgeted in front of Lucifer and Dabria. "So? What do I do exactly? And can I see my mate?" I asked.

Lucifer smirked. "Your case is different. But first we will test out your new powers, and then I will send you on a mission." He paused. "And no. You cannot see your mate as of yet."

I frowned, while Dabria squealed. "Ooooo! Does it mean that I could do my 'Mission Interview!'"

Lucifer sighed, but nodded. "Kasey, follow Dabria."

I followed the jumping Dabria into an interview room, with red and black wallpaper.

Hell themed. Nice.

"Okay, so, first question!" She clapped her hands and motioned me to sit. "So, what world are you most experienced with? Oh wait, you are from earth! Oops, wrong question. Um, yes! This one's the right one... What species are you most familiar with?"

I tapped my chin. Weird question. "I guess I could say human... but I didn't get much interaction with other people... and maybe I could say werewolves... but I didn't really spend that much time living with them..."

Dabria materialized a pen and scribbled something down on her notepad. Cool! "Hm, do you know anything else? Like about God? Or Moon Goddess? Or other supernaturals? Maybe even aliens?"

My eyes widened. "Wait. Aliens are real?"

She giggled. "Of course silly! That's the same thing as asking if werewolves were real!"

I huffed. "Okay, so for God... I learned all about Christianity and God in one of my schools, so I know about the God in religion. And Moon Goddess, I read about it on Wattpad and some in the werewolf library. So I know a bit. For supernaturals, I know a little about fairies? Or Fae, or whatever you call them... and I kinda know a bit about vampires."

Dabria nodded. "Okay, what do you know about different realms?"

I chewed on my lip. "I guess I know about Fae realms? I don't really know that much," I confessed.

"So do you know anything about dragon realms?"

"No..."

"Let me explain, since I checked, and I saw you might have some missions in the dragon realm. The dragon realm is located near the tall, rocky, mountains. When people go to the dragon realm, they meet the Moon Goddess. She gives rings that help dragons understand them. There are two continents, Pyrrhia and Pantala. 7 tribes on Pyrrhia, 3 on Pantala. My brother will insert the rest of the information in your mind. Got it?"

"What do you mean, 'insert the rest of the information in my mind?'"

"My brother is Lucifer. He can transfer information into your mind."

My mind formed an "o" shape.

"Next question! Do you know what we do in Hell?" She asked.

"Not really...?" I looked at her curiously. "What do you do?"

"So you heard of the torturing and the demons right?"

I nodded.

"We not only do that, but when someone is close to dying, my brother, or someone like you, can look into the person's soul. In some cases, my brother let's the person live. Rarely, the Moon Goddess or God interferes," she explains, tapping her pen.

"So... will I do that?" That does sound kind of cool, but creepy. Like, what if you see someone bloody? I mean, ew.

She waved me off. "No! That job is too easy! For ordinary people!"