6

Part Two- The Danger (keep in mind that this is the time before Caroline's kidnapping at the end of book 1)

Nikki's POV

Arghhhhhh! Where is she?

She, as in Jen. Jen, as in my best friend. My best friend, as in, the DANGEROUS MAJOR TROUBLEMAKER!

I hope she's not drunk. I can't believe I left her in a club with sweaty werewolves!

I rushed back inside, asking anyone if they saw her.

I finally caught my eyes on Jen with a werewolf with an aura screaming 'DANGER, DOMINANCE, and all that other crap.' Oh, also add, drunk.

I glanced at Jen. Yep, she was definitely drunk.

I tried listening in.

"Ohhhhh, you're my mateeeeee," she giggled, hugging that man. Oh shit, I just realized. That man is in the werewolf council. The guy who makes all the rules and even has some control over the King! Xavier, the 'king' of the council! Like the father of Alphas. He was also known for his brutality to everyone, not caring if it was a friend, packmates, or even family.

But oh, one of them is screwed, and it's not my friend Jen.

Xavier's face turned surprised, then happy, then upset. Uh, he's screwed. He should be careful of the words that is going come out of his mouth.

"You? I thought my mate would be at least an alpha! You are just an ordinary werewolf! Much less, a rogue!"

I saw Jen's face become red. She has less self control when she's drunk. Oh flippidy floppidy. She glared at him, and I could see, under her glaring and danger, that her heart was slowly cracking.

I quickly grabbed Jen and pushed her out of this club before she shot a dagger at him. Yeah, Jen could pop weapons out of her palm. I'm just ordinary, except for the fact that I have visions. I'm like a seer! Yay?

Jen glared at me. "I was going to kill him!"

I tried soothing her or I would be shot with an arrow. "Yes Jen, but no one can know how special you are!"

Jen lifted her head in thought. "Hmph, you're right. Let's go home!" She skipped off, giggling.

Drunk Jen, I thought, rolling my eyes and following her.

Jen's POV

I groaned, yawning. Wtf happened? I opened my eyes and looked around.

"We met mate! It was Xavier!" My wolf Allie yipped.

"Then where is he?" I asked.

"Oh, near the window," she said casually.

I looked at the window, surprised to see the Xavier there.

OMFG! He's my mate! My mind flashed back to the events yesterday. I sighed. I swear, is he gonna reject me?

I bowed in respect. "Um, Sir, why are you in my room?" I asked politely.

His eyes softened a bit. "It's Xavier." I'm not calling him that! "I'm sorry for yesterday, I was a bit drunk. Pack up, you ar coming to my pack."

"Sir, may I ask why?"

"Xavier," he growled. "You are my mate, why not?"

"But sir, me and my friend would like to stay. We are perfectly comfortable staying rogues. And Sir, mates? I think you summed it up yesterday that you didn't want me as your mate."

He growled louder. "I was drunk yesterday."

"They say a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts," I shrugged.

"You are coming with me whether you like it or not!" he roared, grabbing my hand.

Nikki came in, widening her eyes. She looked weird. I shoved Xavier's hand off mine.

"I think you should go," she said quietly, not meeting my eyes.

"You had a vision, didn't you." I mindlinked.

"Yes, how do you know?"

"Ha, you always look half dead after you have a vision."

"Argh, just go! I'll be fine on my own! Go with your mate!"

"You didn't tell me specifics of your vision! You always do!"

"It's not important."

"Fine! I'll go," Xavier relaxed. "Only if," pause for dramatic effect. "Nikki comes with."

Nikki's eyes widened like the moon. "No!" She shook her head furiously.

Xavier furrowed his eyebrows and curtly nodded. "Get ready."

Nikki's POV

Dagger from Riley, check.

Necklace from Ann, check.

Picture of Jen,Ann, Riley, their mates, and Caroline, check.

What else important stuff did I miss? Nothing? Okay, all set.

Time to go!

~at the pack~

Wowwwwwwwww, Xavier's house is like a palace!

I glanced at Xavier and Jen. They were still ignoring each other as mates. Well, Jen was doing that. Jen was probably thinking, 'I hate that dominating asshole of an alpha mate!'

We walked inside, and Xavier nodded at me and a guard led me to a room.

I gave Jen one last look, and headed to my room.

Jen, please behave.

***

Anything I should add?
VOTE AND COMMENT! :D