He ignores me and walks over to one of the sinks.

"What are you doing?"

  Suddenly the sinks spread apart opening a large hole in the ground.

  "Take my hand." He says.

  "Why?"

  He grabs my arm and pulls me close.

  "Do you trust me?" He asks.

  "Let me think...No" I say in his face.

  "Too bad." He says.

  He jumps into the hole and drags me in with him. I close my eyes preparing to die, I come in contact with the ground. I open my eyes and Malfoy is standing up waiting for me. I get up to my feet.

  "You scared?" He laughs.

  "N-no!"

  "Okay then, you follow me."

  "Why are we even down here?!"

  "Will you just shut up?" He snaps.

  He grabs me again and forces me to come with him. We walk down these enormous halls. And we finally reach a door. It has snakes in a circle its open, he leads me inside. Its a huge room with snakes as decoration on the side and a big head at the end. I start walking towards it when I realize Malfoy slowed down. I turn around and see him slowly backing up. I speed behind him and grab his arm and hair.

  "What the hell?" He exclaims.

  "You are not locking me in here." I say.

  "What do you mean I w-wasn't going to." He stutters.

  I put my hands around his head and make him stand still. I go inside his mind. I see that he talked to Pansy about leading me into this place. I can't tell what his plan is, my vampire powers aren't strong enough to get a full image. Suddenly he knocks his head against mine, I lose my balance and fall. He breaks loose and I feel my own blood running down my face. I wipe it off and I smell his blood. I could feel my veins trying to show. I didn't want to hurt him, but I can't control it. I look up at him, my eyes darken and the white in my eyes turns blood red.

(Like this)

  I look up at him, he jumps back with fright

  I look up at him, he jumps back with fright. I stand up and he backs up slowly. He points his wand at me.

  "Flipendo Duo!" He yells.

  I fly backwards hitting my head on the ground, and it snaps.

  Draco pov:

  As I hit her she flies backwards. I hear a crack when she hits the ground. There are no movements after that. I walk up to her and there is blood everywhere. I'm worried I killed her.