Chapter 7- Cyber Bullying

"Do you have a Twitter?", Niall asked. "Yeah." "What's your username?" I gave it to him, and he followed me. "1/5!", I thought. I've had 0/5 for the past 2 years. I still couldn't believe any of this was actually happening to me.

Harry drove me home later that night. In the rental car, I sat between Niall and Zayn. Paul was in the front.

     The next morning, Niall called me. He wanted to hang out. AGAIN. Was this real life?

This time, I met him at the hotel. I convinced my older sister to drive me, and when we got there, Niall was waiting for me in the lobby. "Is it ok if everyone else comes?", he asked. "Yeah, of course!", I wasn't exactly sure of who he meant by "everyone", though.

Soon "everyone" came downstairs. And that "everyone" included the other boys, Eleanor, Danielle, a few more security guards, the band, and Andy Samuels.  I looked over at Danielle and Eleanor; 2 of the boys' girlfriends. They're both pretty, smart, funny, perfect... How am I one of them? I didn't understand, but it still made me so happy to know that at least Niall thinks of me as one of them... Or so I thought

                                                                                      ...

     I logged onto Twitter that night to find that everyone knew about Niall and I. They had found my Twitter account. I don't know how, but they had. Then, suddenly it dawned on me. Niall followed me just after we had hung out, and paparazzi had taken photos of us together. They must have put the pieces together. I check my mentions to find that I was being bombarbed with hate. "But... But I am one of you.", I think to myself. I remember reading something on Twitter just a few weeks ago that talked about how when Niall found his princess, Directioners wouldn't send hate to her because they knew how long he'd waited for her. "What ever happened to that?", I thought.