Chapter 6- Unexpected, but Incredible

The concert was absolutely incredible! My mom picked me up afterwards and I went home. I thought of how perfect my day had been, although I knew I'd probably never be able to hang out with them again. They'll probably forget about me a month from now. I couldn't sleep, of course. I couldn't stop thinking of how lucky I'd been that day. I'd never been one to have much luck. My phone lights up, it's a text from Alice." Hey, what's up?" I reply: "You'll never believe me if I tell you." I smile.

     I woke up the next morning to see a text from an unknown number. "Hey, are you busy today?", it says. I ask who it is, and it's Niall. I completely forgot I had given him my number the day before. I ended up calling him. He told me that they don't have another tour date until late next week, so they're planning on staying here a while longer.

He asked me if I wanted to hang out again later that day, and there was no way I was going to turn him down!

     We spent the whole day together, just Niall and I. I'd never been so happy in my life. We walked around downtown, although Paul had to come with us, and Niall kept getting recognized by fans. It was fine with me, though. After all, I was still a Directioner myself, and if that had been me asking for a picture, I would've been crushed if he just would've kept on walking.

    By the time the sun set, we were back at his hotel. We had been walking all day, and he held my hand most of the time. We went up to his room to watch some movies. It was awkard at first. We sat on opposite sides of the couch, until he finally scooted closer and put his arm around me. "Sorry, I'm not used to this. I've hardly had any experience with girls. I haven't had many girlfriends before, and believe it or not, I can be shy." "G-girlfriends?", I said. "Did I say something wrong?", he asked. "No," I smirked, "and there's no need to be shy, trust me.", I said.

     I remember the next few seconds as just a blurr- a perfect blurr. He kissed me. I was completely in a whole other world, but it felt nice. Incredible, actually. Did I mention that was also my first kiss?