Damn making friends is hard. They usually come to me.

After a few wrong turns, eventually I made it to the office.

I just stood there as everybody stared at me like they was starstruck. Everybody except for one person.

"Uhm. Y'all just gon stare ? No welcome or nothing?" I said stank facing all of them because what the fuck is you starring at ?

"I know a pretty bitch when I see one." Some nigga said making me politely throw the nearest magazine at him.

"I'm not a bitch. But you're pretty." I said pointing to the girl that was mugging him.

"Thank you. I'm Sai'Je. This dumb fuck is Taison and we gonna be showing you around the school."

"You gotcho schedule pretty bi- lady ?" The Taison dude said.

"Yeah." I said passing him my schedule.

"Damn we got all the same classes together. You still want us to show you around or you wanna do it as we change classes ?"

"As we change."

"What's your name ?" Sai'Je asked.

"Oh D'Nyah."

"Cute."

Was that a complement ?

"He apart of the little student ambassador thing too ?" I said pointing to the dude sitting down on his phone.

"Fuck is you pointing at me for." He said mugging me.

"I was asking fucking question. Who pissed in his mouth and nutted in his ass this morning ?"

"He's like that all the time."

"Both of y'all need to shut the fuck up damn."

"You can suck my ass with a pasta noodle pissy mouth." I said walking out of the office.

That nigga know he fine man

"So lets go to the first class." Sai'Je said walking with me.

"Damn just leave me then." Taison mumbled.

"Oh shut the fuck up and suck ya mama dick." Sai'Je said making me hold my laugh.

I failed.

"I'm finna beat yo ass cus my mama died a month ago." He said making me scream.

"I'm sorry i'm sorry. I'm not laughing at the fact that your mama died its just that she- whew shit." I said tryna control myself.

"I don't fucking like you." he said lowly.

"Welp. Get used to me buddy." I said stopping at a door.

"This is your first class. The teacher is always happy and basically lets us do whatever we want so you straight." Sai'Je said walking in the classroom.

"....."

"So you gon learn from the door ?" Taison asked