"Then gon have the nerve to say I'm his problem, nigga I ain't do nothing but bring you happiness and good coochie." I scoffed wiping my face with my hand and grabbing my phone and charger.

"I'm so tired of this bitch I will raise this child on my fucking own, the fuck is a dula." I walked in Chloe room.

"Oh yeah." I shook my head remembering she was at Chazz house.

"Stupid dumb ugly mental deranged ass bitch." I scoffed walking out the front door locking it behind me.

_______

"Ranada." Pops sucked his teeth.

"Father?" I looked up from my phone.

"Get the hell out my bed I want to lay down with my women not with your funky ass." Pops mugged me and I scoffed hugging my mother tighter.

"Ma can you tell pops not to be mean to me today." I looked at her.

"Melly bitch my daughter said don't be mean to her today." She laughed looking at him.

"Hell ever, move over." He laid in between me and her.

"Oh my goddddd, why you ain't swallow these bastards." Pops sucked his teeth as Niya walked in the room.

"You should have been swallowed nigga." Niya laughed jumping on the bed.

"If I was swallowed y'all wouldn't be here so I don't disagree with that." He shrugged and I busted out laughing.

"Bitch your stomach hard as fuck." Niya laughed laying on my stomach.

"Guys I have news." I sighed.

"You got aids? I knew it ma-ma you owe me 20 dollars." Pops laughed holding his hand out.

"No—nigga 20 dollars for what?" I scrunched my face up looking at him.

"When he found out you was having sex with dula he betted me 20 dollars dula would give you aids." Niya laughed.

"What the fuck." I laughed with my mother joining.

"Okay okay anyway, I'm pregnant." I smiled.

"Awww baby I cant wait." Momma laughed making pops and Niya scoff.

"Animosity?" I looked at them.

"Nope it's fuck them kids though so let's go jump down some steps." Niya smiled and I shook my head.

"Ain't you abort y'all last baby and told dula you had a miscarriage." Pops pointed and I raised my eyebrows.

"Negro what?" Momma laughed.

"This nigga always making shit up in his head and just rocking with it." Niya laughed.

"I could have sworn that's what happen but hey." He held his hands up and I sucked my teeth.

"No I miscarried from stress." I shrugged.

"Well who the hell was stressing you out?" Pops looked at me crazy.