six

six | hogsmeade trouble

TIME FLEW FAST FOR CARINA Black. It was the weekend, meaning Hogsmeade visit. Carina has no guardian nor the permission slip. She watched as Daphne dress herself for this trip. "Don't wear that color, D," Carina grimaced.

Daphne let out a loud sighed and turned her head to Carina, "Help me out here? I have no clothes." 

Carina close her book and let out a white turtle neck and threw it to Daphne. "Hey! It hits my face!" Daphne told Carina.

Carina sent her a irritation look and opened her drawer. She took her soft pink beige coat. Carina gave her the coat and told her, "Wear with a light blue jeans."

After wearing the coat, Daphne and Carina exitted their dorm only to find Theo on the common room. He embraced Daphne on his left side, and Carina on his right. They talked about everything except what happened on DADA lesson. For that, Carina really grateful for her friends.

Seeing every third year gather on the field, Carina removed Theo's hand from her shoulder, "Alright, have fun children. Not too much tho. Bring me sweets from honeydukes will you?"

Daphne hugged her friend. Carina eyes widened. It was the first time she was hugged, "Oh so we hugging now," Carina laughed and hugged her friend back. 

Daphne pouted at her, "I can stay with you if you want you know,"

"No, no. Just go, D. I'll be fine here," Carina assured her. 

"See you soon, princess," said Theo. With that, they left her standing alone.

Carina was heading inside when a voice startled her, "Didn't go the Hogsmeade, Black?"

With a thin lips, Carina turned her head only to find her favorite pair of eyes, "Of course I go to Hogsmeade, Potter. What am I doing in here then?" She asked him.

Harry shrugged his shoulder and put his hand into his black jumper, "I thought you're a princess."

Carina smirked and asked him, "Because I'm too pretty for you, Potter?"

Harry bit inside his cheek and answered cooly, "No, because you have everything."

With that, the playfull smirked in her face was wiped in a blink of an eye. Her blank face typical Black was displayed, "You don't know nothing about me, Potter." She started walking away from him.

Harry followed her, trying to catch her up, "Like your biggest fear is your mother?"

Carina stopped on her track. She felt like bubble of anger spread to her body. She let out her wand, pointing it at Harry, "You almost crossed the line, Potter. Step back. I don't associates with half-blood like you." Her eyes narrowed at him. Her dark brown eyes that held happiness were replaced by a coldness.

If look can kill, voldemort didn't have to kill Harry, Carina would kill him already. Carina was brought back to her darkest times, punishment with Walburga. Walburga would gave her new cut just because she accidently trip in the hall way. Hell, even her back was full of scars that cannot be heal. 

But the scars on her back were nothing compared to the scars Walburga left her on her inside. The pain, the loneliness. She felt like she didn't have anything. Anyone who loved her. She never felt love. 

In Hogwarts, she learnt about friendship. Theo and Daphne made her forget her awful past. But Harry bringing up her past, didn't help at all.

Harry, who didn't mean to make her angry just realised that he did cross the line. When he was going to say sorry, she was gone. Harry just wanted to talk to her, knowing her. He didn't mean to upset her. 

ϟ ϟ ϟ

Carina was listening to Daphne's experience about her Hogsmeade trip earlier that day. Daphne was in the middle of the conversation when Slytherin prefects told everyone to go to the great hall.

Apparently, Sirius Black was succesful to enter Hogwarts. He was going to enter Gryffindor's dorm. The long 4 tables were replaced by sleeping bags. All of the students was sleeping on the sleeping bag in The Great Hall. Carina was going to sleep when she overheard that Snape thought someone helped Sirius Black got inside of the castle. That night, Carina slept unpeacefully. 

The next day, everything was like it used to be. Carina spent most of her class with Theodore or Daphne. Time flew, and it's time for DADA. She sat with Daphne because Theo sat with Blaise Zabini. It was unusually normal for Professor Lupin to be a late. So when Snape came in, it was a shocked for everyone.

Snape slammed the door, gaining everyone attention. He flicked his wand, closing the window. "Turn to page 394," Snape instructed.

Silently, everyone started to open the book. Snape casually strolled around when Harry decided to ask, "Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?"

Snape gave him uninterested look before answering, "It's not really your concern, is itPotter?" He paused a bit and continued, "Surprise to say that your professor is incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394."

Carina read the chapter and it's about werewolves. She heard Ron asked, "Werewolves?"

"But sir, we just began learning about redcapes and hinky punk. We haven't start the nocturnal beasts." Hermione butted in.

Daphne whispered to Carina, "I didn't see her coming."

"Quiet. Now, which one of you can tell me the differences between an animagus and a werewolf." Snape walked to the front class.

Unsurprisingly, Hermione Granger, who Carina learnt was a muggle born, raised her hand. Snape didn't want to notice Hermione so he said, "No one. How disappointing."

Hermione still explained what's the differences between an animagus and a werewolf. After she finished, Malfoy made a howling sound, mocking Granger.

"Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That is the second time you spoke without permission, Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or you take pride of being an insufferable know it all? Five points from Gryffindor."

 Carina couldn't help but to roll her eyes, seeing Draco made an origami. Snape continued his lesson, "As an antidote for your ignorance and on my desk by monday morning, two rolls of parchment on the werewolves with particular emphasis on recognizing it."

Hearing the homework, everyone groaned and Harry voiced his opinion, "Sir, but it's quidditch tomorrow."

Carina didn't listen to Snape answered nor his explanations. She was kept thinking about Sirius Black, in Hogwarts.