QnA

Hey guys! This is the post-book qna! You better read this, I have very important info in here.

Q: Will there be a sequel?

Wha-

What would a sequel even be?

Zombie Virgil?? Ghost Virgil?? Roman dating ANOTHER yandere??

Q: How many years did Roman go to jail for?

First of all, he wasn't in jail. He was just on probation.

Secondly, maybe 2 or 3 years. Not that many, honestly.

Was Roman blamed for all the deaths?

If you want the short version, no.

If you want the long version, not really. You have to remember that the police have Logan's testimony. They also probably have Remus' testimony. So, they know for a fact that Virgil killed Janus and tried to kill Logan. What they don't know is if Virgil killed Emile. There's proof for everything except that. That's why Roman was placed on probation.

Q: Would you be up for rewriting the whole thing in Virgil's perspective?

Maybe, if I'm feeling particularly motivated. It would probably be pretty repetitive, though. "Roman is the best. Everyone else sucks."

Q: Why would you do this?

I'm afraid you're gonna have to be more specific. I've done a lot of things in this book for you to be mad about.

If you're talking about Remus going blind, then I can give you a reason for that. The reason Remus went blind is because you seriously expected him to walk away perfectly fine? He was nearly beaten to death with a rock.

OKAY! Since that was the last question, I have some very important things to discuss with y'all.

First order of business, you guys are in a crisis.

I love all of you, but some of y'all don't know how to write, I'm sorry.

I'm not exactly a good writer, but some of y'all need help 😭

SO! Since I'm a better reader than I am a writer, I'll help you guys.

I know that probably NO ONE is going to participate in this, and that's fine. You guys have no obligation to. BUT! I've made a...wait for it...

WRITING CLASS!

WRITING CLASS!

To make things better, it is a 100% FREE writing class! I honestly made this on an impulse.