Ch. 6

Roman woke up the next morning with a pair of arms around him. It took a moment to register that a pair of lips were softly kissing his shoulder.

"What time is it?" He asked Virgil quietly.

"5 AM." Virgil murmured, before continuing.

"I have to go soon." Roman mumbled. "My dad wanted me back by breakfast."

"Just have breakfast here." Virgil said.

"I can't do that." Roman sighed, before sitting up. Virgil whined, reaching for him. "Who's the needy one now?" Roman asked, smirking at him.

"Still you." Virgil mumbled, giving up and relaxing into his pillow.

Roman rolled his eyes, before looking around the room for his clothes.

"You're going to wear the same clothes back home?" Roman turned, finding Virgil watching him.

"Uh, yeah?" Roman tilted his head.

"That's not happening." Virgil grumbled. "Put on something in the closet."

"And look like a child?" Roman rose a brow. "You're way taller than me, Virgil."

"Exactly." Virgil chuckled. "That way, the entire world gets to know that last night, you were with me."

Roman flushed, before obeying Virgil's command.

"I had a lot of fun." Virgil told him absentmindedly.

"Me too." Roman replied, putting on a pair of really big pants. He pulled one on Virgil's sweatshirts over his head.

"Do you really need to leave so soon, Princey?" Virgil asked, giving him his best puppy dog eyes.

"If I could stay longer, I would." Roman mumbled. "But I can't."

"That's too bad." Virgil sighed. "My dad used to tell me that I made a mean stack of pancakes."

"That's not going to work on me." Roman rolled his eyes, reaching for his phone.

He had some texts left by his brother from last night.

Remus: when do you want me to pick u up?

Remus: Ro?? You're not fucking him rn, are you??

Remus: I kinda need to know, unless you wanna walk back home

Remus: omg wait r u actually fucking

Remus: ur not ignoring me r u?

Remus: answer me u little shit

Remus: fuck it, you're walking home

"Shit." Roman murmured.

"What's up?" Virgil mumbled.

"I pissed my brother off." Roman grumbled, turning his phone off. "Apparently I'm walking home."

"Oh, that won't do." Virgil sat up. "I'll give you a ride."

---

"What drew you towards me?" Roman asked during the drive over. "And when?"

"A lot of things," Virgil replied. "And I noticed you checking me out when I was trimming your neighbor's hedges."

Roman flushed, thankful that Virgil was watching the road. "You noticed that, huh?"

"It's not everyday that a cute boy moves here." Virgil shrugged. "I thought I had seen everyone, and suddenly there's a new face in the crowd."

"Two new faces, technically." Roman mumbled.

"Don't you have the same face?" Virgil rose a brow.

"Unfortunately. That's why Remus is trying to grow a mustache." Roman told him. It was silent for a moment. "So, you trim bushes, huh?"

"It pays well enough. I have to support myself somehow." Virgil murmured, making a turn. "You have a job?"

"Not at the moment, no." Roman shook his head.

"You should get one. It's like an early start to independence." Virgil hummed.

"What do you think I should do?" Roman asked. "Like, what do you think I'd be good at?"

Virgil thought about it for a second. "Stripper."

"What?!" Roman squawked. "Why?!"

"After how you stripped for me last night? You're practically made for it." Virgil smirked. Roman turned bright red.

"You--I--That--"

"Uh oh, I've offended Princey." Virgil shook his head, feigning remorse.

"You're such an asshole." Roman grumbled, sinking down in his seat.

"Oh, you love it." Virgil chuckled.

---

Roman walked into his house.

Remus was sat in the living room, on his phone. He took one look at Roman, and his eyes instantly widened.

"You're wearing different clothes."

"Yeah."

"Those are his clothes. You're wearing his clothes." Remus mumbled. "Oh my god, you slept with him."

Roman turned crimson, but didn't say anything.

"Oh my god!" Remus stood up, rushing over to him. "What the fuck?! You were literally a virgin yesterday!"

"Remus!" Roman yelled.

"Dad and I were joking about the sex things, Ro! We just wanted to fluster you! Oh my god!" Remus laughed to himself in disbelief. "This is not happening."

"What's the big deal?!"

"I refuse to accept that my brother has gotten laid before me!" Remus screamed. He typed something on his phone.

"What?!" Roman exclaimed.

"Why are you yelling?" Their father asked, walking out of his room.

"Roman fucked the bushes boy!" Remus yelled, pointing at him.

"Oh my lord." Roman muttered, putting his face in his hands.

"Good for him." Their father grumbled, walking into the kitchen.

"I have to tell Patton!" Remus gasped.

"No! You are not spreading word about my sex life!" Roman shouted.

"I already told Janus!" Remus exclaimed.

"What?!" Roman cried.

Roman heard their father laughing in the other room.

A/N:

This chapter is basically "THEY SLEPT TOGETHER! DID YOU KNOW THAT VIRGIL AND ROMAN SLEPT TOGETHER?! THEY MADE LOVE! FUCKED! ENGAGED IN INTERCOURSE!"