"Anna took Elena" Stefan told his brother.

"Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails" Damon said nonchalantly.

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching" Stefan said, walking over to his brother, "What if your blood hasn't passed?".

"Well at least you know you'll see her again".

"Please" Stefan pleaded, "What do you know? You were with Anna, you know where she's living, just tell me where I can find her".

Damon looked at Stefan, "Nope, you can go, really".

"You know, all I can remember is hating you" Stefan told his brother, "There might have been a time when that was different but your choices have erased anything good about you, but see, I also know that you have just as much reason to hate me, this all began with me, Natalie died trying to save me, and I'm sorry.

"Apology accept" Damon said.

"So please, just tell me what you know" Stefan pleaded, but Damon ignored him, "It's Elena, Damon, if you know something, tell me".

Damon sighed, he closed the grimoire and stood up, "I mean this sincerely, I hope Elena dies".

Damon went to leave, but Stefan stopped him.

"She also has Aria".

Damon turned to his brother, "Excuse me?".

"Last night, Anna didn't just take Elena, she took Aria as well".

"And you didn't think to tell me that in your many voicemails or as soon as you came here?" Damon snapped angrily, "Or did you forget that Aria also has vampire blood in her system, yours to be precise".

Damon should have known something was wrong with Aria, he had tried calling her but she didn't pick up, which was not very Aria like, but Damon figured she was still sleeping as he remembered her having a headache, Damon wished he listened to his gut and went to check on her, then maybe he would have saved her by now.

"Damon I..."

"Just shut up Stefan!" Damon yelled, "This is 1864 all over again".

"What?" Stefan asked confused, not knowing where his brother was taking this.

"In 1864 you chose that evil slut vampire Katherine over Natalie, which got Natalie killed, and now once again your choosing Elena over Aria, you don't even care about her, do you?".

"That's not true" Stefan defended, "Aria's my friend, of course I care about her".

"Doesn't seem like it to me" Damon spat, "I'm going to find Aria and I'm going to save her, then you can explain to her how you forgot about her".

Before Stefan could defend himself Damon had speeded away, leaving behind a guilty Stefan, he knew it was wrong forgetting about Aria, and he knew if Elena was in danger so was Aria, and there's a solid chance Aria was in way more danger then Elena as she was needed to open the tomb, Stefan knew the only way he could make it up to Aria was to now save her before it was too late.