Chapter 39

I'd admit at first it was weird and painful because apparently I wasn't wet enough so we had to stop for a second but I just decided I was being a big baby and had to stick it up and told him to keep going.

Form there he just kept going and going and going, I don't even know how many condoms we actually used. But he took my makeup off and let me sleep in his shirt form last night.

I cuddle next to a warm body and feel him pull my closer. Something in him clicked last night, I kinda saw it flash in his eyes. We were on round three I believe and he was railing me hard and I took it cause daddy didn't raise no bitch.

I was trying me best not to scream but kept screaming since it was honestly too much for me but, his strokes stated to slow down and he started planting kisses all over my face like he did in Fiji waters. I watch him as he kissed me and I saw how dazed his alpha was.

He even asked me to say he name and well, I moans it. Numerous time.

I start to move out his grip and he gently lets me go, I roll over and sit on the edge of the bed before hopping out. For reasons I can not understand my legs give up on me sending me down with a noticeable 'thud'.

"Nadia?" I hear Saints tired and husky voice call out.

"Yeah," I roll on my side feeling my sore self.

"Where did you go?" I hear the sheets shuffle and I pop my head up to see him now sitting up.

"Right here," I smile and he looks over at me "I'm admiring the carpet, it's really nice." I nod and start to get up, my core is still in pain almost like when you do exercise and the next day you feel it. "I need to go pee," I tell him and wobble my way to some doors.

I walk into a beautifully lit bathroom, the floors is cold but has a marble design throughout it, the sink is at least twenty feet not including the additional draws attached to it. I walk past the bathtub that has a chandelier hanging over it.

If that fall if one of us is in there, it's game over. The bathtub is caged by four large stone tubes for support and then there's a mesh curtain hanging around it not really covering anything. I move towards the back a little and finally spot the toilet, I rush to it releasing myself and nothing feels better.

There's also one of those butt cleaner things, another toilet, a thing where the guys pee and all that is evenly devised. I take it all in not really believing I'm here, my bathroom isn't even like this so it's a lot for me.

My wolf picks up soft footsteps making me finish and wipe myself before flushing, I meet him half way and go to wash my hands, I dry my hands on a near by towel. "Are you okay?" Saint gets my attention.

"Yeah, yeah." I nod as his hands make their way around my waist, I rest my head on his bare chest and warp my arms around his waist pulling him close.

"Is this too fast?" His heat vibrates as he talks.

"I just gotta get used to it, that's all." I say into his chest turning my head towards the mirror, I look so safe in his arms and I also feel it too. I close my eyes feeling his warm body against mine but the feeling of him stepping away takes me by surprise.

He moves towards the bathtub and turns the faucet on, I listen to the water pour out as I watch him tie the mesh curtains out the wash giving us a little entrance. I witness his boxers go and then he goes in making the water rise, his whole body goes under and then he comes out with messy wet hair.

I step up the marble steps then sit on the edge dipping my legs in the warm water, I start to un button the shirt I have on as Saint moves towards me. I take the shirt off completely going nude in front of him, his hands work their way up my thighs then he grabs my waist putting me in the water with him.

He turns the faucet off and then retreats his steps swimming backwards with my in his arms, we come to a stop and he sits on a step I think, he lifts me making me straddle on him. I feel his manhood rub against my stomach as I lace my fingers behind his head.

He reaches behind him grabbing a loofah and soap that I didn't even see there, I pull away letting him rub the two together as they create bubbles. He puts the soap down then takes my hand, he rubs the loofah on the back of my hand and start to scrub me.

He works his way up my arm and I watch how concentrated he his, I wonder how much damage I've done for us to be here. I'd admit I didn't want anything to do with him at first but then he just proved me wrong, he showed me he can be human sometimes.

I just kept denying it and he kept persisting and pushing me to believe until I finally gave in and then feel too deep, but here we are. Together.

"Do you think our parents are okay with this?" I ask him as he scrubs my chest.

"Yes, why wouldn't they be?" He moves to my shoulders "I actually think my mother knew you were my mate before I did."

"Explains why she's so nice to me." I chuckle.

"Or you're just an approachable person." He smiles moving my hair behind my back to keep scrubbing.