Chapter 67

Waiting around for Thursday is more nerve wrecking then I could imagine, at least Malic didn't come to school and miss blondie hasn't hushed a word since.

Just like the last full moon we're playing yet another game of tag, my body is buzzed with the effect of the full moon and I have to dig my nails into my palms to stop myself from shifting.

Nia seems to be way stronger and I'm struggle to contain her, I never knew she could get like this, and it's a surprise since she's been mostly nonchalant for so long. Let's go see Saint. No! I scream back in my head, I've been dealing with this since the start of the full moon.

I start to hear footsteps coming my way and I leap out my hiding spot going into a run, the feet are catching up to me. This game we moved it outside so I can hear just how close it far my attacker is.

I take a glance anyways seeing Tomas' bright orange eyes fixate me as I keep pushing myself forward, I'm cracking branches underneath and leaping over logs.

A great force form my left side takes me down into a tackle making me almost eat dirt. "I think you're starting to slow down." Orange eyes look down at me as Tomas flashes a bright smile at me.

"I let you catch me."

"Let me?" He leans in.

"Yeah," I tilt my head up making our lips hover over each other. "You think you have a chance of catching me? An alpha?" This time he actually caught me, by surprise though, it's not like he could actually catch me. "You wish," I shove him off me.

Letting out a laugh I get back up and set off faster just to prove my point. I set in the direction of my sisters, getting them involved more.

It's a refreshing feeling being back in the skin of my wolf, I've forgot how good it felt being in the slump after the whole Malic situation, now I have nothing to hold back on, I can be free.

We over due our time limit that my father gave Bailey and Tili but get them home anyways, I don't even think about sticking around for my father to start scolding me, as soon as they hop in the elevator I walk back into Tomas' car where he's waiting for me.

"All good?" He wants to know as I get in the car.

"Yeah," I buckle in and we set off into the direction of his house. I get a wave of unsettling butterflies the closer we get, no way in hell have I forgotten exactly why I'm going back to his place, but still my stomach is still in a knot.

I managed to slip a two piece matching burgundy lace set underneath the Nike spots shorts and crop top I'm wearing. Shit...this is the type of things I'd talk to my mother about, ask he if she's approve of the set or not, but I didn't get time.

Getting there, Tomas carries my bag and his and then lets us inside. "So I saw your hands," he drops the bags and starts to move to the kitchen, "totally understandable, we all have our copping methods so we don't shift out of nowhere."

I look down at my hands inspecting the nail holes I made. "It'll heal."

"Doesn't mean you shouldn't treat it right," I watch him open a cupboard before he takes out an first aide kit, he can't be serious right now.

"It's nothing really."

"Come here," those two word have already made me freeze out my mind yet I be find myself completely suck once again, he picks up his eyes scanning me.

"I'm sure I can clean it with a simple shower."

"If you insist." He nods. God what's happening to me. He leads us back into his bead room and head into another space and I find out it's his shower. "You have the shower," he opens a glass door revealing a shower head with a few options of bottles behind it, "soap and water. I just need to go get you a towel,"

He turns going back out and I'm left alone, I scan the bathroom space seeing it's like surprisingly clean, since he lives alone, does that mean he hires maids or does he do all the cooking and cleaning himself?

I step forth coming to a stop in front of a mirror, there seems to be some sore of light outlining the rectangle mirror form the inside, the counter also seems to be a rich black with white marble going against the floor that's stained white with black marbling.

I look to my left where Tomas left, and still hasn't came back form, before going to open one of the draws. The whole counter itself seems to be defying gravity and to avoid getting caught I only take a quick glance. Only essential toiletries.

How long does it take to grab a towel? I risk looking in the other two and find nothing suspicious.

Since he's taking his sweet time, I start taking my blue crop top off leaving me in the burgundy lace. Don't stress, I've been here before, I've had experience, there's nothing to worry about. Right?

My stomach seems to disagree making me nauseous, at least the lace is cute...I pick my eyes up to see the lovely work of Saint Salvadore imprinted on my skin, a clean and healed bite mark. I remember the days I love showing it off, now all I do is avoid off shoulder shirts.

"Got the towel," I watch Tomas come to view through the mirror, his eyes watch mine as he approaches then he leans into me form behind, "sorry it took so long."

"It's fine." I shake my head scanning my shoulder once more. This is embarrassing. I can't believe I'm asking for such thing, to the one guy that's always been there for me, my eyes drop.

"I just bite over it right?" He moves hair out the way. "You know what this mean right? There's no going back after this, unless you chose to reject me too."

"I'm not going to reject you." My eyes stay on the marble counter as my voice comes out barley as a whisper. This is the last step before cutting my ties completely with Malic. Nia, I call out to my wolf, Nia please. Yes? She replies and I shut my eyes. Can you forgive me and accept Tomas?

But Saint's wolf- she argues. I know Saint was our first love but he did us dirty, I need to do this, and you need to let him go. We're silent for a moment before I feel a tender kiss planted right where he'll bite over. I need this, please accept him.

My eyes open feeling Tomas' hand rest at my hip before he pulls us together leaving no more gaps, my stomach flips feeling my cheeks burn. "Do you know how rude it is to keep a lady waiting?" I spot him looking at my through the mirror and I stare back, this time with red eyes. "Not very gentlemen like."

He chuckles at me and I watch him lean back into my shoulder, he gives me a quick glance and I notice his orange eyes glowing at me before he goes to bite down on me. Pain radiates through my shoulders causing me to cry out form the agony.