Epilogue.

3 years later.

I zip up the back of my scarlet red dress before brushing my hair off my shoulders, I move back into my room to find the bed now done and grab my heels before wondering into the kitchen.

"Morning," Green eyes follow me in as I drop my shoes by the doorframe.

"Good morning," I work my way around to Tomas, he's already in his white coat and veterinarian uniform underneath it, carefully he spins on his chair to face me.

"You're up earlier then usual." He puts his cup down to stand towering over me.

"Yes, I have a meeting to prepare for." I notice his hand subtly slipping around my waist to pull me in.

"Ah," Coffee wonders off his breath, "I see." With the morning runs he still does and his opening shifts, it's no surprise he's up this early too. Leaning in, he puts our lips together.

The weight of him makes the side of our counter dig into my back before he picks me up and I run a hand up his chest, "You look good," he kisses before my ear, "Will I get to see what's underneath this?"

"Nothing but a mark on my shoulder." He pulls always to meet my eyes.

"Nothing.." He parrots back to me, I raise and eyebrow. I watch his hand disappears up my dress for him to check for himself. "Damn I'm pretty forgetful," he breaks into a wide grin after confirmation, "you're gonna have to remind me what shoulder this mark is on."

"Nice try." I pull his hand out form my dress before any fingers go slipping anywhere. "I have to go." He takes me form the waist and lift me off the table, together we walk to the front where he grabs my shoes and hang bag that I left yesterday.

I slip into comfortable flats before making my way out and to my car. The door is opened for me and I get in before Tomas opens the passenger door to drop my things in next to me, he then makes his way back to my window and I start my car to roll it down.

"Here you go," He hands me a Lili and I take it before adding it to the three other single flowers he already got me this week: a rose, a yellow dandelion, an aster. I kept them in a cup holder and now I'm adding a forget me not flower to the mix of colours.

I mean he does grow these so I can't really complain about him picking them off. "Thank you."

"Don't over work yourself."

"I won't."

He pecks me once more. "I love you."

"I know," I kiss him back, "I love you." I pull back into my car. "Okay, don't forget dinner!" He nods as I roll my window back up, I buckle myself in before moving the car forward, even at the end of the road he still stands there until I turn to lose him.

At work I move up to the elevator that takes me to my floor where I'm greeted by my secretary. "Morning boss."

"Good morning Louise." I smile at her going into my office. The meeting I have to attend starts in less then thirty minutes.

A few months ago another secretary reached out to Louise explaining how his boss would like to buy the finance business company I work at, I immediately turned it down just for him to come back with a partnership offer for me to turn down.

No matter how many times I said no to this secretary his so called boss still wouldn't leave me alone, for him to do that, I had to agree to this meeting, so here I am about to meet the man in question.

I try to prepare myself as much as I can before I'm ready to turn this man down once more but in person. "Have they arrived?"

"Yes ma'am, they are waiting for you in there." She points to the glass room a few feet away, form here I can't see exactly the two figures because of the fog stained glass but one is standing and the other already took his seat.