Chapter 51

Moving back into the kitchen I start to put the already washed plates away before Bailey walks in. "I'm bored," she complains then Tili follows behind her.

"Can we go out?" Tili sits and starts to spin in her chair.

"And go where?"

"Anywhere!"

"Why isn't Tomas here?" Bailey interrupts.

"Because, Tomas doesn't live with us." I finished putting the dry plates away.

"Shouldn't we have a pack house?"

"For four people?"

"Tomas has a pool." Tili re-enters the convocation. "And it's hot out."

"Can you guys stop pestering me?" I move out the kitchen to hear footsteps following me. "Gosh! Go call Tomas or something! I'm sure he'll love to hear from you- hell let's go over right now!"

"Really?!" I turn to an excited Tili.

"Yeah!" I literally sell Tomas out letting some heat off of me, moving back upstairs I change into a cute three piece. A bikini top splashed with dark blue, green and yellow, matching bikini bottom and mesh shorts over it.

Taking my hair out, I pick my phone up and text Tomas. Hey, you busy rn? I send it before flipping my head upside down and run my fingers in my hair to fluff it out, my phone buzzes with his text back. Nope, just trying to fix my damn a.c.

Reading the message I head back down with some Nike sliders and bring nothing but my phone. "I let mom know we're leaving." Tili walks into the living room wearing a simple white rectangular crop top like swim top with denim shorts, her hips are holding up the top of the bottoms.

He go to look is a middle parting and to say the least she looks fucking hot. "Good." I nod moving to the elevator and then we both turn to Bailey working towards us. She seems to be in a black once piece that has a cross cross pattern going on. Damn.

"Oh look," she stops by us as we wait for the elevator to come up, "you do have boobs."

"Oh shut up!" Tili turns her back to her as I let out a chuckle. We make it to my car and then start on our way back to Tomas', the front of his place is mostly stained with white walls with black highlights. Come open your door. I text back and we wait.

Only when the door opens do we get out and make our way over to him. "Welcome I guess?" I take my slides off and smile to his welcome, he's shirtless holding what looks like a Manuel in hand.

"They wanted your pool."

"Can we go swim?!" Bailey's already walking off with Tili following.

"Sure." Tomas chuckles and shuts the door behind me. "I guess they weren't really asking, were they." He moves to the kitchen and I follow close behind him.

"So what's wrong with your a.c?" I watch him open the fridge and starts to put cans of soda in front of me, I take the bottle of water he puts out last.

"Er, one day it works for only ten or fifteen minutes at a time and another one room is completely cold as the other burns up. I don't know what the hell is going on." The Manuel is laid out for me to look at. "I don't know if I should contact my grandparents."

I open my bottle and start to drink form it, the light of his feet tapping the marble floor rings in my ears as he moves to an exist, I tag along as he takes me into a boiler room I believe. The whole thing is covered in light wood and the room itself is very spacious.

He stops in front of an open cupboard and I look around to see it's a machine dressed with buttons, some the same grey colour and others a red or a blue or green. "I've been trying to read what each button does but, I'm not getting far."

He glances at me and I blink at him a couple of times before throwing out a suggestion. "Have you tired YouTube?" He lets out a hopeless laugh before going back to his Manuel.

We fall silent as I watch the irises of his eyes move form left to right then left again, he picks his head up a presses something and I follow his finger. He repeats the action pressing a coloured button next time. "You're supposed to do that right?"

"Yeah," he doesn't have a clue what the hell he's doing right now. I move away form him scanning the surrounding before opening a cupboard, different bottles of washing detergent and fabric softener are stashed here. "How have you been holding up?"

"I've been avoiding him as best as I can." I close the cupboard. "I've got nothing," I lean back on the counter putting my bottle down. "He doesn't act weird around me, doesn't hide his phone, nothing."

"So I'm guessing you haven't talked to him yet?" He turns meeting my eyes. "Are you going to?"

"Tomorrow, that way if we argue we can just make up." I throw my head back with a sigh. "I'm just so tired of feeling this way." I've done everything in my might to try ignore this and let it pass but my heart just isn't beating right lately.

I don't know how much I've given away, but I've been trying to ask my parents for help in the most subtle way I could possibly think of, I even talked to Tomas about this. This whole situation is taking over and I need to get it sorted out, starting tomorrow.

My eyes open looking up at the squared ceiling then I look over at Tomas who's already watching me. "Hurry up, I wanna go swim." I tell him and he turns back to continue pressing buttons.

Form the back, he seems to be built very similarly to Saint. The back muscles, the legs, the height, all of it. "If he cheats, like really cheats, are you staying?"

His question stops my heart, my lungs give up on me for a second too, I never thought about it, I never let myself think about it. "Are you done?" My legs are not even waiting for his answer, I leave without one.