Chapter 13

I walk in after Mrs. Salvadore and she makes her way to her husband then takes a seat on the arm rest putting her arms around him, "Malic, Take Nadia and give her a tour." She says and he stands turning to me. His broad shoulders lift and he makes his way to me.

Him passing almost take me out completely, I have no idea what alpha cologne he wears but it is really fucking good. Nia seems to agree with me as I follow him out and back into the corridors, I know for a fact a tour won't be enough.

These dinners usually last until midnight so that's something I'm not really looking forward too.

When we pass the front door I take a moment to look at the family pictures, I see Malic in big heavy hockey wear holding a hockey stick with a big smile. I stop taking a second to look at the other pictures, all have one thing in common, Malic. He's in the centre of all theses photos and I can see why, he's an only child.

I look back over at today's Malic who's waiting for me, I can see the glow up but if you think about it, I didn't really hit him that hard. He was always a pretty child.

He keeps going until we walk into a game room, it's literally an arcade making my inner child spirt jump. My shoes no longer make a sound since I'm stepping on carpet and I'm a little thank full, I go around a machine loosing sight of Malic completely.

He comes back to view as I pass a glass box filled with sweets, I look inside at the box seeing some lollipops "How do I get one?" I look up at Malic who's still on the other side of the glass box.

"Token." He moves towards a machine and he turns his back to me but thanks to my wolf hearing I hear him clicking a few buttons before the machine buzzes then drops a few coins. He comes back over to me but stops a few feet away and reaches out to give me them.

I cup my hand letting them drop before I take two out and put them in the machine, I press the start button then move the lollipop steering stick. Even though I try concentrate on getting my lollipops my heart quickens at Saint's presence.

I end up getting a good hand full then drop them in the black box that's connected to the outside where I can just put my hand through and take them, I grab my hand full and look at how it's almost overflowing in my hand.

"Do you want some?" I offer to Saint and he shakes his head no, I turn putting them on a near by table and put some of my tokens down too. I pick up a cherry lollipop and open the wrapper before putting it in my mouth.

I turn back to Saint and catch his eyes flickering form black to blue, so it's not just me! He knows the cologne he wears makes a wolf go a little crazy, and I was starting to think I was going crazy!

I keep going and walk around, turning the lollipop in my mouth as it lightly grazes my tongue as I do so. I pass some toy motorbikes with a flashing screen, it's a bike race and I smile. Don't mind if I do.

I put the sweet in my mouth then make my way to the plastic bike, I put in three coins and press start then throw a leg over arching my back to sit probably. The screen flashes bright colours asking me to choose what bike I want and what race I would like to play.

I chose an all black bike that looks like the one I have back home then choose the hardest level. Even through the screen is covered with 3D characters I still see Malic's reflection trough the shiny screen, his eyes are on my butt and he looks away with black eyes.

Nia smirks as my heart quickness at the fact I'm making him feel a type of way, the screens start to flash a yellow count down until a green 'go!' is displayed. I start my race twisting my left hand to accelerate, I zoom past other players and leans my body to the left and the bike does the same thing.

I speed up even more going passing 3D trees and houses, I end up coming first but the race isn't finished as someone behind me tires passing me. I swallow down the now cherry flavoured saliva and try concentrating on winning.

Pure satisfaction comes over me when the race details flash on the screen 'Winner!' The game says and shows my player in first place, a new page comes on showing me that I've beat the record "I beat your high score."

"What?" He says behind me.

I hum. "You would know that, but your eyes weren't on the screen." I climb off and land with a small jump. I don't look at him, in fact I walk away from to so I can go exploring again. Nia is all too happy about catching him looking at my butt.

I'm just saying though, he just like every dude. What guy would pass an opportunity of looking at a girl with some cheeks? Plus I don't even have the biggest butt, my ass is little but very curvy, it's honestly nothing. It just shows a lot more because I have a small figure.

I walk into a cinema with a twenty feet tv plastered on the wall with cinema seats facing the screen, I look up to see the little cinema box and take the stairs towards it. I hear soft footsteps behind me and then I walk in. "Can we watch something?" I ask knowing he's behind me.

Saint walks around me and start pressing buttons, one button he presses opens the tv and then the screen lights up. My eyes watch how he concentrates on what he's doing and he looks back up at the tv through the glass mirror, his eyes shift to mine and I freeze looking away.