Chapter 72

Since I'm not around all the time, we tend to click a lot fast making more time, hence to why I was so easily picked on, then picked up, then dragged away.

I met his mate Kelly a while back and vibed well with here, I also have a group of girls that I do hang around whenever the guys are not here. There's Kelly, Sandra, who's my mothers older brother's first child, she could tackled me down, for fun!

I remember spending most of my Easters hiding form her since she's older and stronger then me I never got the upper hand. We have this unspoken game of tag that we play, the last I left she was it, every time I'm back it's either she finds me or I her, the game never ends.

Ruby, she's not a cousin of my but is basically a sister at this point, she can never run out of tea and knows everything, she also tends to stir the pot quite a lot.

Then their Ethan's mate who I met a little earlier then Kelly, Sofie's a lot quieter then the rest of us, since I'm never around much we haven't built anything as strong but I know she's a good friend.

Both twins mate have kept their distance form me, I didn't understand at first but I don't mind it now, I'm not going to get along with everyone.

Then theirs Gaby, also not a cousin, she's basically the life of the party when she's not with her mate, Sebastian, when she is they tend to sneak off and a lot.

After the movie is done I'm led to the roof I'll be staying at with my sister, who are already there, by Kelly. "Tomas will be with Ethan and Emmanuel," she tells me, that's not good. "I'll you guys tomorrow," she turns to my sisters, "goodnight."

"Night," my sisters and I say in unison, I move to the single bed where my duffel bag is placed. This room is quite comfortable with a twin sized bed somewhat pushed into the corner and then a single bed opposite it.

"You going to bed?" I hear Bailey ask as I open my bad.

"Yeah," I take out pan over sized shirt, "I drove her, then got thrown like I'm some rag doll." Tili laughs. "I'm out." I start to undress putting the shirt on before getting in bed. They both wish me a good night as I get in. "Night."
...

"Nadia!!" My name is sung and I turn shutting them out.

"Wake your ass up!" Another voice.

"Midget! It's past nine!" Is only nine?! Why are they waking me up. I fucking hate these guys. "Hey, tell her to get up will you?" The door opens just to shut once more.

I lift my head enough to turn to see Bailey. "They're literally all huddled up waiting for you." I groan at her comment and force myself out of bed, I shower in the connecting bathroom before putting on pink cuffed shorts with a cropped white butterfly tank top.

"Are you decent?" I hear Bailey move in the room.

"Yeah," I roll deodorant on before I hear the door open. Emmanuel is the first to walk into the bathroom helping himself to my things, Ethan follows and then the twins before Tomas stands in the door frame.

"Can I have some of this?" Emmanuel shakes my concealer.

"No," I snatch it, "it's too light for you."

"Can I put this on?" Jer brings my blush to the light scanning it.

"You already have naturally rosy cheeks-"

"Why do you have an eye clipper?" I turn to Ethan clipping my eyelash curler.

"Put that down-get out! All of you,"

"Okay, we'll stop touching!" Ethan drops my eyelash curler. They fall silent, I watch Ethan discreetly take out my chapstick form my makeup bag and then puts it on, he passes it to Jer who puts it on with two strokes before handing it to Emmanuel, he keeps going back and forth then back again, Jerome is the last to take it before they all have some on.

With Jer being the first to leave the bathroom before I hear the impact of his weight slumping on bed. Jerome picks up a hair brush to brush out his own hair.

"Ay come here," he leaves with my brush.

"Don't touch my hair!" Ethan turns looking out the door to them before following, because they practically move in a pack I'm not surprised when Emmanuel finally leaves to join the racket they're making out there.

"Pin him down!"

"No don't! Listen-Emmanuel! Let's negotiate!" They burst out laughing. Tomas steps forth shutting the door lightly behind him. He's wearing a simple black shirt with the grey Nike shorts.

"Good morning," he moves to me.

"If that's what you want to call it," I finished blending listening to him approach, I watch his hand reach out for my blush as he goes into my bag for a brush.

"You going to put this on?" He wants to know and I nod, he opens it and starts to add blush to the brush. "The cheeks right?" I nod once more, he lifts my head resting his thumb on my chin before starts to use light strokes on my cheeks.

His concentration is at an all time high, his lips rosy and slightly parted, his hair falling on his forehead, the green of his eyes following each stroke. "What are you thinking about looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" Butterflies flap heavily in my stomach as he locks eyes with me, the corner of his lips lift and he pulls me in by my chin.

"Like that." He pressed his lips onto mine, "I'm so very lucky to finally have you," his lips hover over mine, "so very lucky." He continues to kiss me some more.

"Lovebirds! Breakfast isn't served after ten! You better hurry you got just over Thirty minutes!" We listens to Ethan in the other side of the door.

"Got it!" I let out before we break apart and I start to pack up.