Chapter Forty

Marissa's P.O.V

"So Marissa? How did it go?" Ask my doctor as she walked towards my bed. I take a deep breath. I'm lucky Harry isn't here.

"Are you pregnant?" She ask and sit on the chair beside me.

"I am." I whispered. She smiled and looked at her folder, with my name in front.

"Well that's great news! Mr and Mrs. Styles would surely support you. They're kind hearted couple." I fiddle with my fingers and look at her.

"Don't tell them, please." I said and reach out to touch her cold hand.

"Why not Marissa?" She asked, confusion etched on features.

"Its complicated." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. She nodded and patted me on the back. I let go of her hand.

"I won't tell them. I promise." She smiled.

"Thank you."

"So Ms. Styles, that's why you have been throwing up alot lately and getting dizzy because you're pregnant. I have an ob gyne and she's really good at those things so I suggest you if you want me to give her a call." She suggest and I shrug.

"Sure I'll note it down, whats her name?" I ask.

"Genevie Morris." She said and her phone suddenly ring. She sighed and looked at me.

"Its my daughter, excuse me for a minute." I nod my head as I lay back down on the bed. I sighed loudly as she closed the door, leaving me alone.

I put my hand on my growing belly. I can't believe it. We used protection on that time. How and why did I suddenly get pregnant? It was so surreal.

Harry would surely not accept that this is his child. I'm crazy. Maybe I should just leave and not tell them I was?

The door opens slowly as it reveals Liz. Just my luck.

"Hi Marissa. You feeling better now?" She ask and sniffled. Her eyes and nose were red and puffy. I nod my head and curiously looked at her. She sat on the chair behind my bed.

"Yes. The doctor said its because of lack of sleep." I chuckled nervously, hoping she would buy my lie.

"Oh. You should go outdoors more often, you know what I mean. You always lock yourself in your room. We haven't had a bond for what seems like forever." She laughed and I fake a smile at her. Not that I care about our hangout.

"Well, I sometimes enjoy being alone." I said and she nod her head.

Silence filled between us as I look at her with furrowed eyebrows. I knew something was up.

"What happened?" I ask.

"What?" She ask dumbly. I rolled my eyes. Don't tease me that I care about her, its just that.. She's a person too you know? Just because she have Harry's heart doesn't mean I have to get bitchy about her. Well sometimes I do, but whateves.

"I know you're upset. You can talk to me you know."

And finally, your nice side appears.

My subconcious said, I just wanted to slap her, literally.

"Its just that.. Harry and I always fights. He's not that cuddly anymore. Its like he stopped caring about me you know? It hurts. And we fought stupid things earlier. Its stupid really." She tried to laugh and failed. Tears flow down her eyes and I gulped.

"I think he's cheating on me Riss." She said and bury her face in her hands. I bit my lip, my heart wrapped in guilt.

The girl in front of me was crying because she's doubting on her husband having another woman and the twist is that I'm that woman. What am I supposed to do?

"Liz, you know he would never do that." Yes he already did.

"How would you know?"

"I see the way he looks at you. And who's a stupid man to leave you?" I said. Even though it hurts to say it.

"You're caring, loving, funny and beautiful, you know? And Liz, you're pregnant he would never leave his family just for a girl who just want his body and money." I whispered the last part. It wasn't true. I don't love Harry because of his body and money. I love him because he's him.

"Thanks." She said and smiled at me brightly. I smiled back and engulfed her in a hug.

Short bcoz #BONUSCHAPTER