Chapter Twenty-Eight

Harry's POV.

Fuck. The air is awkward in state and I just wanted to jump off on this couch and head straight forward to the door. Her look is priceless. I shift uncomfortably in my seat and rub the nape of my neck.

Its obvious that Marissa stil want me. By the way I touch her she always shiver making the smirk makes its way to my face. She tenses whenever I look at that fucking girl who intended to have many tattoos rather than me. She's jealous. I thought.

But what if she's not?

I feel a fucking goddamn idiot for telling her that, for hurting her in the worst way possible. Fuck. The feeling that I had when I'm with her is indescribable. I want to fucking rip my head out for playing with the two girls unconditionally. I love Liz. But also, I love Rissa.

This is getting out of hand. I know. I'm such a fucked up person. I will soon be a father. I'll have a family. A family with Liz... and not Rissa.

What am I thinking?

I can sensr that she's totaly jealous whenever I look at that punk girl hungrily. But the fact there was that, I wasn't turned on by her. I'm turned on by Rissa. Her. And only her.

Fuck, her touch can make me go hard. But fucking hey, its so damn hard to hide a damn ass boner in my tight jeans.

"Harry? I'm asking you a question?" Martha waved her hand infront of me making me blink twice. I sighed and look at her tiredly.

"Sorry. I zoned out. What is it?" I ask.

"Why does Marissa looked like that? She looks like she haven't got a good sleep for about a week? Her eyes looks tired. Is she taking her medicine?" she ask. What does she even saying? Ofcourse Rissa do have a good sleep, she's been in her room for about two days. And may I recall I heard the word medicine? What does that mean?

"Ofcourse she's sleeping enough. But what medicines? I don't recall her or even see her drinking one?" I curiously ask. She gasp slightly and panicked shoots on her eye.

"She haven't told you, didn't she?"

"Told me what?"

"That she take anti-depressions."

What the actual fuck?

Marissa's POV.

I bite my lip and fidget my nails nervously.

Should I tell her?

No fuck no. No one can know about that. She may find it disgusting and get me embarrassed. Or.. She will tell Martha.

"No. No, why did you think that?" her face falls but she recovers slightly. She chuckled and put her fingers on her temple rubbing it.

"Sorry. My fault. Silly me." I laugh slightly and push my hair back.

Pew, that was close.

"I just thought you guys have chemistry together! I mean, why not? I bet he's a good fuck." I gasp and cough. Part of me have this stinging part. No, not again.

"Uhmm.. I don't know.."

She laughs. "Harry is quite hot."

"Yeah." I nod awkwardly.

"Does she have a wife or something?"

Does she not listen earlier?

"Yes he have. Infact, she's pregnant." I stated. Her face falls again and I smirked.

Bitch.

"Oh."

Yeah. You should stay away from him. He brings trouble.

"Uhmm.. Yeah. We should go back inside." I said and turn on the knob as she nodded.

Harry was still in the same position as he stared at his hands. Not even looking up. What happened?

"Uhmm.. Is everything ok here." I ask as Annr Louis shut the door.

Harry finally looks up and his eyes were bloodshot.

"We need to go home." he said.

"What? Why?" I panicked. Is Liz ok?

"We just need to go home. We have something to talk about." my eyes widen and I furrow my brows.

"Is this something about Liz?"

"No. Its about you so come on. We need to go home." he says and stood up pulling my wrist.

"What are you doing? Are you fucking out of your mind?" I yelled.

"Rissa it is not a way to talk to your father!" Martha yelled and I send her a pleading look. "I leave you two together to talk." she said and pulled Anne Louis out in the room with her. I heard her asking Martha what happened but she just shush her.

"Now tell me what is happening and why you are acting like that." I demand and sat on the couch. He sighed and sat on the opposite couch of me.

"You didn't tell us that you are depressed."