Chapter Six

Marissa's P.O.V

His emerald eyes widen as he open the door and got out of my room. I laugh at his reaction and run after him. The thing is I run a marathon. I'm a fast runner even though he have a long legs. I can still catch up with him.

I take long strides and run to the hallway trying to find Harry. I open the door next to mine and I recognize it as Harry and Liz room. I rolled my eyes at the picture on the wall. They we're kissing and it was their wedding day. Lucky Lizbeth. I thought to myself.

I stepped out and close the door and open the door across from their room. It was a guest room. Ok, I can get lost in this house. Seriously.

"Harry?" I called out on the hallway. Still, no answer. I opened the door next to the guest room and it was a music room. I smile at the thought of Harry singing. I suddenly close the door when I heard a thud. I furrow my eyebrows, where did it came from?

And the last room. I open it and it was a nursery room. Flowers we're painted in walls with letters and numbers. There was a mat of numbers. A baby crib. A capsule. Dolls and cars we're decorated neatly in the lavender shelf. Stuff toy surrounding the small bed beside the crib.

I curiously walk towards the desk we're there was an envelope and quietly open it. I slowly pull the paper inside and it was the result of the ultrasound. I turn the picture around to see a messy handwriting.

It reads:

'Baby girl, January 07, 2018.
Marissa Kyle Styles.'

My eyes widened, Marissa? Marissa? We have the same name. I didn't thought Lizbeth was pregnant. Is she? I continue to read and choke on my own saliva.

'Death: March 13, 2018'

"What are you doing here?" I turn around to find Lizbeth on the door leaning. I gulp and place the picture on its own place and turn around to met a pair of eyes. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

She cutted me off "Its ok." I nodded and she walk over to me. I hug her and she sobs on my shoulder.

"She died on my stomach Rissa, when I go to my appointment on the doctor. My second ultrasound, he said that the baby has no heartbeat. I was broke that day, it was the worst day of my life. And Harry got mad at me and started getting drunk."

FLASHBACK.

Lizbeth's P.O.V

"Harry, I have something-g to tell y-you" I stuttered as my heart beat quickens and nervously gulp. Tears spring on my eyes.

He pulled me into his lap and hug me, resting his chin on my shoulder "Don't cry. You can tell me"

"Promise not to be mad?"

"Promise"

I take a deep breath and let all the words out "The doctor said, the baby has no heartbeat. Marissa died in my belly Harry. I'm sorry..." I trailed and sobbed on my hands. My baby is now gone. All gone. I need her back. I will do anything to get her back to life. But how am I supposed to do that? I'm not the god.

I feel him tense and he released his grip on my waist. He stood up and pace back and fort. I was scared of his reaction.

"This is all your fault! How can you be so careless? I'm sure, you did that on purpose!" How can he say that? I thought he would comfort me and tell me its gonna be alright. But no, he accused me for killing my 'own' child. I would never do that.

My thoughts we're interrupted by the loud door slamming.

***

I woke up as I flinched. My neck hurts. It really hurts. But, my heart hurts more because of Harry's outburst. Speaking of Harry. Where's Harry?
I look up at the clock to see its already 3:00am. I stood up and head towards the window. Harry's car is here. It means he's home. And he didn't bother waking me up from that uncomfortable couch.

I sighed and turn the light off and head upstairs. I slowly tiptoed on the hallway and open our bedroom door. There he was sprawled on the bed on his stomach. I weakly smiled and I heard a toilet flush.

My eyes widened as I saw a girl, 'naked' come out of the bathroom. My blood boils as I watch her lay down beside Harry. Wrapping her arms on Harry's waist.

Tears immediately brim on my eyes as I fought the tears back. My heart was broke into pieces as I turn the light on. The girl gasp and Harry groan. I look at the girl to see her face with full of make-up as she cover her boobs that look like a bowling ball. She quickly grab her dress and put it on.

"Get out!" I bark pointing to the door. She smirked at me.

"Harry's good in bed you know. And his dick was huge."

I rush over to her and pulled her hair making her scream which wake's Harry up. His eyes widened as the slut and me do a cat fight. I was on top of her as she yelped.

"You. Are. A. Filthy. Whore!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I slap her again and again. I feel an arm wrap around my waist as he easily pulled me back. The girl cried in pain as I pulled away from Harry's grasp. The girl was curled into a ball as she cried. I turned at Harry and yelled at him. Letting all my anger out.

"You! Instead of you comforting me and telling me its ok, you go out and hook up with a slut! Guess what! I'm leaving!" I screamed and move towards the girl. Towering her in my 5'9 frame.

"Remember this, don't hook up with a with a married man who's wife is just downstairs sleeping" I send her a death glare and walk out of the room and into the nursery room. I  lock the door and curl up into a ball. I cried and cried. Hugging my baby's teddy bear.

FLASHBACK END

Marissa's P.O.V

By the end of the time. She was not crying already as she bury her face in her hand. I place my hand on her back. Poor girl. I didn't thought Harry would do that. He's a jerk. Just a jerk.

"Am I interrupting something?" Harry's voice called out as he peek his head on the door. Liz remove her hands on her face as she shook her head and smile at Harry. Harry who cheated on her the day she found out that her baby is dead. What a man.

"Breakfast is ready" he said and close the door. I smile at Liz as she sniffled.

"That's why we adopt you, because you have the same name with my daughter and you're beautiful and kind."

I don't know if I can treat her as a mum or not. But maybe I can right?

AuthorsNote: Chapter six! I told you guys I was bored. and ur comments encourage me to update faster. Thank u for the lovely comments. it makes my heart melt. awww. lol

so Marissa and Lizbeth moment huh? What can u say about Harry and Lizbeth's flashback?

:) feel free to comment and vote.

DedicationGoesTo: *drumroll*

ilove1dlong -thank u for ur message on my wall. :)

VOTE***
COMMENT***