Chapter Forty-Seven

Marissa Brook-Styles' P.O.V

Harry dropped me off at Victoria's house with annoyance rushing through my veins. Thinking about it now, I think I'm kind of like that side of Harry. Where we would just banter occassionaly and tease each other until one of us throw a tantrum.

Victoria's parents were on a business trip and its only me, her and her brother Luke on their house. Harry called me last night and he said that Liz was a bit confused as to why I would sleep over for weeks on my bestfriend's house, little did she know that I would be gone forever.

"I'm bored out of my mind," Victoria said, I look up at her from my phone, "I wanna do something fun." She said, groaning.

"Wanna eat ice cream?"

She rolled her eyes, puffing a breath. "We've been eating ice cream since you got here."

"I came tommorow! You're overeacting."

"I'm not, if you're craving for ice cream. Go eat some. You know I'm not that much fond of those kind of things." She stuck a tongue out.

"Those kind of things? Hey woman, ice cream what were talking about!" I protested, she rolled her eyes again.

"You didn't even like ice cream before, what happened?" She joked.

"I don't know, its in the hormones."

"Harry's hormones. I once read on a magazine that he likes ice creams." She said. I shrug my shoulders.

"Harry's hormones got nothing to do with this!" I half yelled.

"Bitch, its his semen." She said and I smack her playfully on the head. She pouted and groan once again.

"I really want to go out." She said, I sighed and turn back on my phone.

"Then go." I murmured.

"No I mean like, the two of us. Want to go to the mall? Oh, I nearly forgot we need to shop for Jr. Styles." She giggled, placing a hand on my belly. I swatted her hand away.

"Stop calling my baby that." I huffed and cross my arms over my chest. "Stop annoying me now, let's go to the mall."

*

"Is this okay for me?" I asked Victoria as I held up the lose T-shirt in front of me. Victoria's eyes roamed around the shirt, her eyes examining the material I had in my chest. She nods her head in agreement and raised a thumbs up, I sighed and got back to the dressing room.

Dressing room, memories came rushing back. When Harry entered the same dressing room as mine insisting that Liz was out somewhere looking for her own clothes to buy. His finger tips that lingers on my skin, and the fact that our face were so close to each other.

Just a simple thing, but hold alot of memories together.

"Marissa? Are you already finished? Hurry the fuck up!" She shouted. Her foul words never cease to amaze me.

"Yeah, just a sec!" I shouted back and rolled my eyes, putting my v-neck shirt on.

I exited the dressing room and she walk passed me murmuring 'thank god' as I headed over to the counter. I payed my clothes and wait back for Victoria.

Once she was done, we exited the store with her hands full of bags. Seriously, she shops like hella lot.

"Where are we off to next?" I asked.

"I've got an idea." She grins.

"Sure you do." I scoffed.

She tugs my hand gently and guided me along the way, with me trailing behind her. She stopped in front of a store.

"Baby's r Us?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, I'm gonna spoil this little peanut inside you!" She squealed. I shake my head.

"She's one month old!" I protested.

"How do you know its a she?"

"I just feel like it was." I said, smiling down on my flat stomach, rubbing my hand across my belly.

"Well, why don't we choose uni sex?" She asked, hope glints in her eyes.

"You know its too early for that right?"

"Its not too early for everything." She grins as she flips her hair dramatically. Laughing afterwards.

I finally agreed and enter the baby store, cutw baby accesories filled my vision as my eyes scanned over the rack of onesies.

I can't believe I'm about to have a baby and its growing up inside me. Pushing my baby out of me makes me anxious.

"Hi ma'am what kind of onesie do you need?" A lady asked as she smiled at me kindly. A shake my head abruptly.

"No, just here to look around for my-"

"There you are!" Victoria shouted, "So you want a onesie?" She asked and grab two onesies on the rack. A green and violet one.

"We don't need to overuse it Victoria. He or she will grow up and you may never notice it. We just need to take things slowly, you know.. Once step at a time." I explained and she nods her head, indicating that she's agreeing with me.

"But whatever, I'm buying this." She said and walk away, heading to the crib section. Me and the lady looked at each other as I shake my head, the lady giggling to herself.

"Um, Marissa? Can I take a picture with you?" The lady asked. I'm quite shocked she knew my name, and I nearly forgot that the Harry Styles adopted me.

"Sure." I smiled, she raises up her phone and took a quick selfie on the both of us.

"Thank you!" She squealed, "So you are pregnant?"

I bit my lip. "Please, lets just keep it a secret ok? My family only knows this." I begged in my lie. Well Harry knew it, half of my family I guess.

I need to visit Martha.

She nodded her head giving me a thumbs up. I thanked her and scurried of, finding Victoria. I saw her frozen on spot as I quickly walk towards her. My feet dragging me to my destination.

"Victoria." I whispered in her ear.

"Can you see that?" She whispered back, she gently push me back on rhe rack.

"What are you doing? What is it?" I asked.

"Shush, lower your voice. Look." She said and turned my head in front. A gasp escapes my mouth as I watch her. The other guy wrapped his arms around her waist as she giggled.

That bitch.

"Oh my god. That bitch, I can't believe she's cheating on Harry!" I said as I walk towards her with fury in my eyes.

-
I'M sorry I ended it with a cliffhanger lol. I'll update faster because this book is coming to an end. Well not really an end there's a sequel.

:) It is up until Chapter Fifty and the sequel will be up ⇧

If you're interested in 1D Funnies I have a book called 'Carrot✌ fanfic moments'

Thank you @Suzie1313 For blowing my notifications up.

VOTE COMMENT PLEASE LUV U