Chapter Twenty Two

Marissa's P.O.V

I tossed over, groaning in the lack of sleep. I just can't get the picture of them doing 'it'. Liz moan Harry's name fucking several times. Its like the disgusting sound in the world.

You used to moan his name too.

As I think about it, the more I wanted to puke. God, why do I have to hear that shit?

A loud thud followed and I slap myself. I can't do this anymore, the more I'm disgusted the more I hurt.

"Stop it please!" I whined, burying my face in my pillow. A thud followed again and I cursed under my breath. A picture of Harry on top of her made me nauseous. Why can't it just go away? Why do I have to hear them?

Why do you care anyways? A voice in my head said. I run my hand through my hair and fell back on my bed.

But, another thing running from my mind is, what does Liz meant when she said that she needs to tell me something?

This shit is a lot to take in, and its only a day. Liz suprising me, Harry hurting me, having a new friend, knowing that my friend is my bestfriends brother, Victoria finding out about me and Harry, Victoria telling me that she would do the same thing, telling me she have a crush on my father and the worst: Telling me to stay away from Harry and moving on.

I don't think I can do that. I love Harry and I can't just leave him.

Who wants a naive child anyway? A voice in my head said again. The thought of it, made my heart clench.

I sighed and stood up, I have to clear my mind and I need some fresh air.

I walk over to my balcony, which is connected to Liz and Harry's room as I roll my eyes. A cold breeze sends goosebumps in my skin, making me shiver. I lean my elbows on the railings and look at the beautiful view, in front of me.

The club of the subdivision was seen here in my position, the glowing lights and the sounds of crickets in the background makes it more magical.

"Why are you still up?" I jump at the sound of his voice as my eyes widened. No I can't talk to him. Not now.

I look at him and his eyes were luminating from the dark. "Nothing I guess, I can't.. sleep." I said, turning my back on him. I feel him moving closer to me and my heart beats faster.

"Did you hear us?" he ask, picture of them flashed on my mind as I want to vomit. I chocked and pull out a disgusted look.

"Awkwardly, yes." I admit.

Harry chuckled which made me frown. "Sorry about that. Liz is so horny so I lick her-"

"Stop it, geez," I disgustedly said. Harry's laugh rang in my ears as I smile a bit.

"Ok, the view is perfect isn't it?" he asked, looking out. I nod my head in agreement and enjoy the freshness of the air and Harry's company.

"Its perfect." I look at him, hoping he will get the message. I want to just grab him and put my lips against his but I don't think I can do that.

"Yes, it is." he said, not breaking eye contact. He slowly walk towards me and I tense. His hand bring up to cup my chin and he caresses my cheek.

"So perfect." he whispered.

I didn't hesitate to slam my lips against his as he stumble back with force. I pull him against me and back him up against the railing.

"Rissa." he moaned as I enter my tongue in his mouth. My tongue exploring his. I cup his bulge and rub my hands against it making him hiss.

"Jump." he demanded. I did as I was told and jump, he pull my legs against his waist as I wrap it around him. My hands tug at his curly locks making him moan.

"Lets take this inside." he said. I nod my head and he led us inside my room. He shut my balcony door and bring down the windows.

He place me on my bed as I connected my lips against his. Again.

He lay on top of me and I tug at the hem of his shirt. "What are you doing?" he ask.

"I want to do it Harry. With you."

"Are you sure?" he bite his lip. I nod my head eagerly. "Are you ready?"

Am I?

"Yes."

He sighed, letting me pull his shirt of off him. I throw his white-tee across the room, revealing his six packs and muscles. That muscles. Oh my god.

I remove my shirt and did the same. Harry's eyes widened as he eyed me breast. I remove my bra earlier.

"Shit Rissa, best tits I've ever seen." he commented and smirked to himself.
Better than Liz?

He cupped my breast which made me moan in pain and pleasure. He sucks on my left nipple as it harden at his touch.

I pull down his sweatpants and it falls into his ankles. Every move was fast.

He started kissing my neck, trailing kisses down between my breast.

His hand found its way on my shorts and I gulp. "Don't worry." he reassured. He tug it down with my now soaked panties.

"Shit."

He places his index finger in my folds and I started to moan quietly. He pump his finger inside of me as I bite my hand to stop myself from moaning out loud.

"Are you ready with my dick?" he ask.

I nodded nervously and I close my eyes. He pull up himself and my eyea widened. He stood up and grab his sweatpants tugging it up.

"Whats wrong?" I ask shakily.

"I've got to get something." he walks out of the room, leaving me confused.

When he walks back, his hand has a foil and I sighed in relief. He waved it in front of me as it shines through the dark.

"We need this." I nod my head.

He rips it between his teeth and pulls his sweatpants down, I close mu eyes when I see his manhood and I hear a chuckle.

"Like you've never suck a dick before."

"Gosh Harry." I whined, my cheeks turning bright red.

He position himself infront of me and I gulp. "Tell me if its going to hurt ok?" I nodded nervously and take a deep breath.

"It will hurt, but you will get used to it ok?" I nodded again and I feel his tip brush my clit making me gasp.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I flinched when he slowly pushes himself against mine. This is it I'm not a virgin anymore. I shut my eyes at the pain and he started rocking his hips.

"Does it hurt?"

"N-no." I managed to say.

Our hips met in sync as the pain goes away, and pleasure comes.

"How does it feel?"

"Good." I moaned when he hit my g-spot and I wrap my legs tightly around him.

He countinued doing it as I feel my stomach clenching. "I'm gonna cum." I groaned and he kiss my lips.

"Harry.."

I felt him twitch inside me and I shut my eyes in pleasure. My toes curling and Harry fell on top of me.

Both of us were panting. A tear fell down on my cheeks and he quickly wipe it away.

"I love you." I cried.

Even though he didn't say it back. I'm his and he's not mine.

AuthorsNote: Sorry for the wait. I have a lot of projects to do but Omg. They finally did it. Omg why Rissa. Why? So stupid rissa! urgh.

So COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!

-♥Jiannestylinson-