Chapter Twenty-Three.

(Important chapters note on the end, read it.)

Marissa's POV.

Exhausted. I am fucking exhausted and sore. He lay on top of me, sweat generately covering our bodies with the sound of our fast breathing. He fill the condom and I wince.

"Are you ok?" he ask. Looking up at me with his now tired eyes. My body was sore and my lips were swollen aswell.

I nod my head and tears trickle down on my cheeks. "Please don't cry. The pain will go away." he shooted and wipe the tear with his thumb.

He's still inside of me and the position is so uncomfortable. I know I feel pleasure, but when I move pain strucks on my body. He kisses me on the lips tenderly and pull out on me. I gasp and suddenly feel empty.

He rolled over beside me leaving me with panting breath. "Come here." he said, he extended his arms out and scoot over to me.

"What about Liz?" I ask him weakly, my eyelids were heavy and I feel I can pass out any second.

"She don't have to know. Pluss, your not asking for round two right?" he teased, I feel my cheeks blush as I hide on his chest. His laughter echoed in my ear. He pulled me into his chest closer and I feel... Safe.

"What are you feeling right now?"

"Just.. Sore." I replied, I yawned and shut my eyes.

"Remind yourself to throw the sheets away tommorow. I can't risk Liz seeing that. She'll get overprotective over you." he remind. I nod my head even though I'm not listening to what he's saying. I hug him tight and he sighs.

"I need to go now."

What?!

"What?" I ask looking up at him.

"I need to go. Liz might think there's going on between us. And I don't want her getting curious."

"Why can't you just sleep here?" I whined. The sleepiness I feel suddenly goes away.

"Why do I have to?" My blood boils and I feel like I just want to throw the vase beside my bed.

"Because I'm sore, you just take my virginity away. I want you to comfort me." I tried to keep my voice calm. I just want him to hold me tight and assure me that everything's ok. But no, he's going back to his wife.

"What about Liz? My wife." he said, my heart pained and I feel like curling into a ball and cry for hours.

"I gave you my virginity!" I half yelled and whispered.

"So?" he smirk. And I feel like slapping myself multiple times. I'm so naive to believe him, that he truly cared for me. But no, he just used me for pleasure. For sex.

"Why?" was the thing I said. I give everything to him, my heart, my soul and even my body. I lost my virginity to him and it was all an act. All of it was fake.

He shrugged. "I don't know, maybe because Liz can't?"

I wang to shout at him and tell him how much I hate him. But I can't because my mouth was dry and if I said a word I might end up crying. And I did the most unexpected thing to do.

I rush up to him and slam my lips against his. I grab his lenght and pump it in my fingers. I will make him feel weak.

"Shit Rissa." he groaned. His d ick immedietly goes hard and I suck on his neck.

We were both still naked, standing in the middle of my room as I gave him a handjob.

"Do you want this huh? Do you want to fuck my mouth?" I ask. He moans in pleasure as I dropped to my knees. I kiss his tip and wrap my mouth around him making him gasp.

He pulled my hair as I pump my lips around his lenght. "Does Liz did this to you huh? Does she makes you feel like this?"

"N-no."

I smirked and pull away. I stood up and stood infront of him. He whined at the lost of contact and my smirk turns into a wicked smile.

"Good. Then ask her then." I opened my door and cover his lips against mine. I back him up against the wall and his tip brushes my sore area. I pump him again in the hallway as he moan in my lips.

"What if Liz sees us?" he ask groaning as I brush his tip against my sore core.

"So what?" I smirked and pump him harder.

"Oh god." he shut his eyes tight. I'm sure he's already cumming.

I pull my hand away before pecking his hard d ick. "Why don't you did that for yourself? You had enough today." I said, walking away from him and into my room.

"Oh and I'm not really a virgin. Just letting you know. Plus, you're a good fuck." I commented after slamming my door. Tears immedietly fall on my eyes as my back slid up against the wooden door. I curl up into a ball and cry.

He will never love me as much as I did to him. I'm just a toy to him, while he's my everything and I feel so dumb for believing that.

***

I wake up from someone knocking on my door. I groaned and shut my eyes tight.

"Rissa! Open the door please!" Liz yelled, her knocking became louder and I curse at the pillow.

"Why?"

"Because I have something to tell you!"

"Tell me what?"

"Can you just open the door? Please?"

Its been to days since the nightmare. I called it nightmare because that was the worst day of my life. I gave him everything and he didn't even love me as much as I love him.

I swear I look like a mess, I haven't been eating that much lately and I'm fucking stressed. I just can't take the drama anymore. I need a break. I want to forget what happened. And I want to forget him.

Not that I could do that.

"Coming!" I stood up and my feet padded across my room leading me to the door I opened the door to see Liz smiling brightly.

"Guess what?" she ask.

"What?" I tiredly replied.

"Were going to a spa! Because its Harry's birthday tommorow!"

AuthorsNote: Sorry guys. Ive been dealing with school activites and stuff. But I decided to update first before doing my ass. because i love you all. :) So heres your chapter and I will update faster If I get 5+ comments :) The sweetest comment will get a dedication and If you did that therea a bonus chapter! So yay!

VOTE COMMENT ***