Chapter Twenty-Five

Marissa's POV.

He stopped the car and turn to look at us. I can't look at him, if I did. I will probably cry.

"Take care girls, text me when you need me to pick you up." he said, he lean in and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek. I tore my eyes away from them, letting my heart get ripped.

"Bye!" he yelled when we got out of the car. Liz tug my arm and a few flashes came.

"What's that?" I ask, my voice is so weak.

"Stupid Paparazzi's." she mumbled.

"Keep your head hang low." she said, I do as I told and follow her.

The girl that Harry loves.

When I'm in the bathroom a few moments ago, I cried until there's no more tears that came. I don't know why I'm crying over him. That asshole who broke my heart.

I hate him.

Maybe, if I listened to my b- ex-bestfriend, Victoria, I wasn't heart broken right now. But, I'm so stubborn and a prick to not listen to her. Maybe, its the best if I stay away from him.

But, how can I do that? He lives in a same roof as me. He breathes the same air as me. And I can't just not see him, he's my father. My Foster Father.

No, no one can replace my father. Even him. No one. My father was the one who truly cared for me and loved me as much as everyone does. He treats me like a princess.

Realization hits me like a brick. What am I thinking? It feels weird now. I 'used' to have sex with my foster father. Who have another woman in his life. He treats me like a toy, he never loved me. He never did.

"Rissa? Why are you crying?" A voice snapped me from my thoughts. I didn't notice that I was crying. I wipe the tears away as I walk behind her.

"Nothing. Just remembering something." I brush it off and continued walking.

We entered the spa and parlor store as the woman on the front desk greated us. Her hair was do in a uptight bun and it was perfectly curled. Her make up wasn't that heavy and wasn't too light.

"Roxy!" yelled Liz. I guess she's been here before. Noticing that she knew a few people here.

"Liz! So glad to see you!" Roxy yelled back in excitement. As I just stood there completely out of place.

They do a friendly hug and smile at each other while pullig away. "You too. I haven't been in here for ages!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, you should come here more often."

Liz nods and I sigh. How long will it take for her to introduce me? I feel like a fucking plant.

"Who's this young lady?" her friend ask.

"Oh, this is Marissa. My daughter." she simply said, Roxy had her mouth open as she stared at me with shock.

"You have a daughter?" No shit.

"Yes." she nods. Her friend laugh and I scoff. Theres no way in hell this bitch will stop.

"Its imposible, your daughter are far from your looks! She didn't even look even a tiny bit like you!" she laughs. My face flush and my blood boils.

"Do you have a problem her having a daughter like me? Well, I'm sure enough you don't have one. Because theres no way in hell guys would hook up for someone like you." I spat. Liz and her gasp.

"Don't talk to me like that!" she glared. I laugh at her maniacally.

"If I may say so, you're the one who started it you bitch. Is it right insulting someone who hasn't done bad things to you huh? And for your information, I'm not her biological daughter, I'm just adopted. So ask things first before you insult someone!" I yelled, my voice echoing on the whole store. Her face were covered in embarrassment as I stormed out.