Chapter Thirty-Six

Marissa Brooks-Styles' POV.

My jaw dropped on the floor as I laugh. Yes I laughed. There's no way Harry can do that to m- Liz.

"Please. Just stop joking." I laugh agai and hold my stomach. Victoria never failed to make me laugh.

"Uh.. Marissa.." she trailed.

"What? I know you told me you have a crush on him but please.. Don't joke about that." I furrowed my eyebrows as she had this sympathetic look on her face.

"I'm not joking Marissa. Its true." She said and dropped down to loud sobs. She hug me but I was speechless.

I looked over at Ashton and he had the concern look on his face.

"Tell me its not true Vic." I pleaded. Tears springin into my eyes.

"I'm sorry." She said and hugs me tighter.

Droplets of tears fell down on my shoulder making my hospital gown wet. My mind was a blur a complete blur. I couldn't think straight, I pushed Victoria off of me. Hard. She fall into the floor as Ashton shouted.

"Oh my god!" He helped Victoria up and she has tears running down her cheeks.

"Are you ok?" He ask Victoria, she just nods and headed to the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

"She's pregnant Marissa! The baby could've died! Your sibling could've died!" Ashton shouted, making my blood boil. I stood up from the bed and walk over to him. Complete fury running in my veins.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! I don't have a sibling! And I don't care about her baby!" I shouted.

"Are you listening to yourself? She's your only bestfriend! How could you say that to your soon to be neice?"

"Neice? Fuck that neice! She's a slut thats why she got pregnant! She's a whore. Whoring my father!" I shouted. I'm sure my veins were propping out.

"She came here to ask for a help. A help for her bestfriend which is you. You need to understand her Riss. Help her not judge her." His restrained to keep a calm voice as he push me back gently on the bed. Sobs erupt on my mouth as Ashton hug me. All I need now is comfort.

"Why my father? Out of all, why him?" I ask.

I felt jealousy and anger towards Harry. He cheated on Liz with me and with Victoria right now. Why can't he keep his hand to his self?

That made me think that he never loved me. Just like Victoria. They had sex and I'm sure he treated her like shit.

I gritted my teeth. I wanted to kill Harry right now.

As if on cue the door opens revealing Harry.

'SORRY. if i didn't updated. Omg. I just got through a tough heartbreak. Well.. um sorry guys, i'll promise I'll update faster. Who's excited for the OTRA Tour? Omg. I will see them in like two and half months im so excited!!!