"CRASH!! BANG!!! OOPF!!"

Can be heard from the bar, I glanced in that direction and can see a guy being thrown to the ground by two huge bouncers, and they were shouting to: "GET OUT AND STAY OUT!!!!!" The guy didn't move at first, but then slowly struggled to his feet. And just my luck makes his way toward me or maybe the bus stops, either way I'm not too thrilled to have a trouble making drunk old man sitting next to me.

Please don't come sit down, please, please, but of course he stumbles his way over. Then he holds the bench for support and flops down on it. So I slowly get up and stand next to the street light just 5ft away, but not before noticing that it's not a dunk old man, but a wasted young guy maybe 19 or even 20. I cannot be sure though because he's slump over and holding his head in his hands.

I jump once I feel the vibration from my phone and peer at the text, it's from my sister. {Hey sorry i was in the shower, mom fell asleep, and dad had to work late, but he is on his way.}

Thank god.

Text: {k c u soon.}

Okay so it shouldn't take him more than 15 minutes to get here. I can wait, I hope.

"OUCH" I heard from the wasted guy to my left. I turn and see that he's touching his forehead and blood is leaking down from it. He must have hit his head when they tossed him to the ground. I feel bad for him; it seems like a lot of blood. Against my better judgment, and my history of bad luck, not to mention my inner voice screaming at me not to, I pull out a bag of tissues and slowing walk to him.

"Are you alright?" He instantly looks at me with a hint of confusion, and then laughs.

"Oh- yeah- this," he says and touches his forehead.

Well that's a weird response, I hold out the tissue to him. "Here." He takes them slowly and says "thanks." After a few moments of standing there dumbly I sit.

"You know maybe you should go to the hospital and get that check out."

"What?"

"You know your, " I point to his head, man this guy is totally out of it.

"Oh yeah, I do-don't th-thiink sooo I'mm com-completely fine." he slurs his words a bit.

"But what if you pass out, you might want....," but before I can finish my sentence I hear;

"Hey guys, look what I found here, two victims ripe for the picking!"

It's coming from behind us, I freeze. Then I slowly turn around to see three very creepy, not to mention hideous males dressed in all black staring at me, as well as Wasted Guy, for lack of a better name. Wasted Guy staggers to get up, to get a better look at the guys but absolutely fails and drops to the ground. That made all three burst out in laughter. "This will be easier than I thought boys," says the shortest yet fattest of them. At that I snap out of it and run to Wasted Guy's side trying to get him up and as far away from here as possible. But he's so heavy, like dead weight, I can't budge him.

"Oh, I wouldn't be worrying about him girlie; you should be more worried about yourself."

Before I know what happened, I'm grabbed from behind and cloth is pressed hard against my mouth and nose it smells sweet. OH God chloroform. I've never smelt chloroform in my life nor do I even know what it looks like, but I've read and seen enough movies to know that this toxic smell must be chloroform. I struggle as much as I can with the guy, but I know I already took a deep breath of the chloroform because I was so panicked. There's nothing I can do at this point; my world slowly begins to fade to black.

God help me.

End

................................................................................................................................................................

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. ~Helen Keller~

................................................................................................................................................................

A bit boring I know but it's just the first chaper it will pick up.

Ok hope you liked it.

I would love to hear what people think so please, please, vote,comment, add,or message.

But mostly vote lol

Please and thank you