Accidental Message

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

Kim Taehyung, famous Model leaned back on his chair, sighing " I can't believe everyone needs money...I was almost killed because of that stupid bodyguard " He said to himself, clenching his chair, controlling his anger....what exactly Happened?

Taehyung's body was working for one of his rival, Yes he is a model, but also gave many rivals...it's not really easy to he the young Model..and because of his bodyguard...he was almost killed...He heard his phone vibrates...He grabbed his phone and saw his best friend's message.

jhopeeeeee_your_hope

Taehyung I found the perfect bodyguard for you.
Seen

jhopeeeeee_your_hope

@ John_cena87...That's his account
Message him from your fake account
Seen

official_v_kim

Okay Thanks Hyung
Seen

Taehyung switched to his fake account and decide to message his new bodyguard.

Taemeen_kim

John, I want you to arrive early in the morning
Send

Without waiting for his reply,he went to take a shower...after he came back he grabbed phone and saw few messages from the John Guy.

Jeon_cena98

Dude! John cena!!
Seen

Jeon_cena98

I love him! I don't know who you are
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Can you please get an autograph from him for me :)
Seen

Jeon_cena98

I'm his lost cousin Jeon cena...yeah
Seen

Taehyung frowns looking at the messages, he checked the account again and crushed under his breath when he noticed he massaged a wrong account.

Taemeen_kim

That wasn't for you, just forget I messaged you
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Rude, but I will forgive your because you're my new friend ☺️
Seen

Taemeen_kim

New friend? Kid you don't even know me
Seen

Jeon_cena98

I'm not a kid 😤

And if you don't know me let me introduce myself  * cough cough *
Seen

Taehyung knowingly chuckled reading the message.