Smiling Kim

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's POV

" I'm going to pass out, believe me, Mom " Ara was listening to Jungkook who was babbling about his friend Taemin, it's been 2 months since Jungkook talked with Taehyung, and since then Arahass only heard about Taemin " Jungkook, baby, what about Sehon?" Jungkook frowns upon hearing that name.

" What about him Eomma?" He asked grabbing a cookie " Don't you like him anymore?" She asked him at which Jungkook shook his head " No Eomma, I don't know...I don't feel anything anymore " he pouts...Ara smiled at his son "Guess who found a new crush ".

She said confusing Jungkook, Ara found it cute when he stared at her with his Bambi eyes " Never mind, I'm going to meet my best friend after years...I'm excited " She almost squealed making Jungkook giggle " Enjoy Eomma," He said to her.

" Thank you, son, now I will get going...Take care " She said to him and placed a kiss on his head...walking away... Jungkook smiled, His mother never smiled this much...He is glad to know she is happy to at least have a good friend as Bogum's uncle.

He heard about that man a lot, at first Jungkook thought maybe his mother liked him but when he got to know about Bogum was already married and of course, he loved his wife...and his mother was happy about it, Jungkook knew he was wrong....Just as he was thinking about it...He heard the phone vibrating..

He grabbed it from the table and opened the lock....He smiled widely seeing it was none other than...Taemin, His best friend, according to him.

Taemeen_kim

Today I almost fell from the stairs.
Seen

Jungkook frowns worriedly, A pout forms on his lips as he reads the message from Taemeen.

Jeon_cena98

Wae?
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Did you eat something that you didn't like?
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Or you felt dizzy
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Did you see a doctor
Seen

On the other hand, Taehyung smiled seeing messages from Jungkook, he felt like knowing there was someone apart from his family worrying about him, truly without knowing his identity " Why are you smiling Kim?" Taehyung was startled to hear a voice behind him...he scoffed seeing it was none other than his best friend.

" Hoseok you freaking scared me " He sighed heavily at him who just chuckled " Well I'm surprised to see you smiling not my fault you barely smile, " Hoseok said taking a seat beside him... Currently, Taehyung was in the living room of his parent's house...He just visited them and now spending some time.

" Who is spamming you with messages?" Hoseok asked him frowning, instead of answering him Taehyul looked back at his phone.

Jeon_cena98

Yah! You're ignoring your best friend
Seen

Jeon_cena98

See! You're leaving me on seen
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Kookie hates you! 😤
Seen

Taemeen_kim

But I never call you to call, I call you bun
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Why did almost fall from your stairs
Seen

Taemeen_kim

Overworked but don't worry, I'm okay now
Seen

They talked for some time, Taehyung was smiling widely seeing Jungkook scolding him for not taking care of himself, Maybe he did have a tiny bit of a crush on the boho didn't even know how he looked... While Jungkook, this is the first time he cares about someone apart from Jimin and his mother.

But this feeling was new and both of them doesn't hate it, Taehyung sighed heavily and placed his phone on the nightstand, He already miss the younger " What are you doing to me Jungkook " Taehyung mumbled and smiled to himself, Hoseok in front of him sadly couldn't hear it.

" Hey Tae " Taehyung stood up hearing his parent's best friend's voice, He stood up and bowed to her " Annyeong, Aunty Ara " Taehyung smiled at her, He has always like the lady....She is sweet to him and true friend to his father, Ara Scoffed " Don't baby, I feel old " She said to him sulking making Taehyung chuckle.

" Oh! You are finally away from your phone good " Bogum said entering into living room, Suzy behind him....Seeing Bogum, Hoseok stood up attentively, The thing is, Jung Hoseok is scared of Park Bogum, Which Taehyung clearly knows and always laugh now knowing why the male is scared his Gum father.

" Leave the poor kid alone, Gum " Suzy said to his husband who rolled his eyes " It's Bogum, not a Gum" Taehyung shook his head knowing another War was going to start between his parents, or more likely usual of his mother calling his father  a Gum which he hates.

On the other hand, Jungkook was laid on his bed, Jimin beside him " Look, it's clear you like him....but about love I don't think so " Jimin explained to him...staring at the young male " How can I like him when I don't know how he looks ?" Jungkook asked him making Jimin chuckle.

" There are many ways, Koo " Jungkook just smile " Taemin " He mumbled and unknowingly blushed making Jimin roll his eyes " and you say you don't like him " Jungkook pouts at him.

_______________________
Smiling Kim?

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰