What Is Love?

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Taehyung was lying on his bed, exhausted after a long day he had in company...He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, His arm resting over his head...Just as he was about to fall into deep sleep, He felt his phone spamming with messages, He groaned and grabbed the phone from night stand.

He frowns looking at his phone screen, But then realizing hit him....The Jeon Cena boy... Taehyung sat up on the bed and hurriedly logged into his fake account to message...He chuckled looking at how dramatic He was being.

Jeon_cena98

Yoo, Mr old Taemeen...I'm bored
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Why aren't you replying
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Don't you want to talk to Kookie
(• ▽ •;)?
Seen

Jeon_cena98

*Gasp* or are you dead! 😱
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Yah! You are online, and seeing my messages
Seen

Taehyung took time to coo at the messaged and then finally decided to reply him, He don't care who it is...as long as he don't know about his real identity, Taehyung is okay with it, and it won't hurt to have a friend right?.

Taemeen_kim

Kid, It's mid night aren't you asleep?
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Anni! I can't sleep! I miss the love of my life (♡ω♡ )
Seen

Taehyung frowns " Love of his life? " He muttered and sighed, shaking his head..brushing off all of his weird thought, which were.

Is he Married?

Or In a relationship?

Or is he in love with his pet?

Taemeen_kim

Love of your life? Who? Your pet?
Seen

Well it was a weird question but well " My pet? Who loves his pet?" Jungkook mumbled confusingly...He jumped out of his bed and tip toed to his mother's study room...Seeing her tiredly checking the paper work " Eomma! Can we fell for our pet?" Jungkook asked her who.

Who blinked her eyes confusingly and made her way to her son, cupping his face " baby you know I love you right?" She asked him, who nodded, blinking his doe eyes, innocently " Then tell me? Are you doing drugs " Jungkook huffed and shook his head.

" Eomma! Good night " without saying anything, he walked away leaving Go Ara sniffling " My baby " She mumbled dramatically... Jungkook jumped on his bed and messaged Taehyung back, laid on his stomach.... Taehyung who was waiting for Jungkook's message nervously smile in relief.

Jeon_cena98

We can never fall for over pet? Can we?
Seen