First Love

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" You need to stop talking about it Jungkook " Jimin said to him who just smiled dreamily " You need to stop this none sense Kookie, admit it...You love that Taemin of yours " Jimin said with an annoyed eye roll...but Jungkook just pouts " But Hyung, How is that possible "

Jimin sighed and just walked away " Hyung ! Where are you going?" Ignoring the male, Jimin walked away making Jungkook sulk...but he smiled widely when he heard his phone vibrating, indicating someone was sending him messages and Jungkook knew who it is, which made him smile.

Taemeen_kim

Hey Kid
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Hey Taemin! Where were you?
Seen

Taemeen_kim

I was asleep, medicine you know
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Yes 😬 it's annoying sometimes
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Get well soon best friend!
Seen

Taemeen_kim

Am I your best friend kid?
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Of course Taemin!
Seen

Taemeen_kim

No, we can never be friends
Seen

A pout form on Jungkook's lips reading Taehyung's message, He was hurt yet he felt giddy reading Taehyung's message... While Taehyung cursed, he was sure he  starts to like the young male, not even knowing how the other looks... Love happens in different ways.

Which is frightening sometimes.

Taemeen_kim

I didn't mean to say that.
Seen

Jeon_cena98

It's okay, I can't force you to be my friend
Seen

Taehyung sighed knowing he hurt the other male, Just as Taehyung was about to reply to Jungkook....his phone switched off " Sh*t!" Taehyung rushed to charge his phone... meanwhile Jungkook eyes unknowingly teared seeing Taehyung go offline.

He leaned his head on the bed and stare at his phone, waiting for Taehyung....after a few minutes he tried his best but fall asleep...and on the other hand, Taehyung switched on his phone and instantly messages Jungkook.

Taemeen_Kim

Sorry Jungkook, my phone betrayed me
Seen

Taemeen_Kim

I didn't mean to say that, of course, I want to be your friend.
Seen

Taemeen_Kim

I think you are asleep, Good night
Seen

Taehyung sighed and stared at their conversation " I'm such an idiot " He mumbled...All night he couldn't sleep " How can I fall for him in such a small time " He mumbled...he tried his best to sleep but Jungkook's thoughts were troubling him.

Next morning Jungkook woke up and instantly checked his phone with sleepy eyes...He smiled widely seeing Taehyung's messages, He knows the cold Taemin he knows is a softy...He giggled and replied to Taehyung.

Jeon_cena98

Good morning Taemin! It's okay!
Seen

Happily, Jungkook got ready for college and made his way to the dining table...seeing the breakfast already placed " Look like Eomma already left " Jungkook mumbled looking at the purple sticky note on the table, He sighed and silently ate his breakfast.

Taemeen_Kim

Good morning kid
Seen

Jeon_cena98

Hey Taemin! Have a great day
Seen

Both of them talked for something, having a smile on their face.... Currently, Jungkook was sitting in the library alone...there were only a few students, too busy with books.... Jungkook never liked noise...for Library has always been a comforting place.

Jungkook felt a presence in front of him...he looks up seeing Sehon " Hey Jungkook " Jungkook blinked his eyes surprised knowing the male in front of him knows his name " H-Hi " Jungkook shuttered shocked....Sehon smiled at him " Don't be nervous, I'm not going to bite you " Jungkook lower his head hearing that.

Silently Jungkook read his book when Sehon called him again " I wanted to talk to you about something " Jungkook look at him again " Yes?" He said politely " I always see you sitting here, and kind of like you," Sehon said with a nervous smile...making Jungkook shocked.

Jungkook's Pov

Wait, it's finally happening...but why don't I feel excited " Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked me, staring at me with hopeful eyes and holding my hand...first of all, this wasn't romantic like I imagined...and I don't feel anything for him for sure..... because I like Taemin Hyung.

" I'm sorry Sehon," I said to him softly pulling my hands away " I already like someone, " I said feeling bad for hurting his feelings, but I realized Taemin Hyung is my first love, Surprisingly, Sehon smiled at him " It's okay... I'm glad you didn't lie to me, can we be friends at least?" I smiled and nodded.

No one's Pov

Another week went by, Jungkook was on 7th sky after realizing his feelings for elder male...it was weird how they fall for each other just in a month...but they both were happy, so why think too much, Currently Jungkook was in his class...talking with Sehon who was sitting in front of him.

" Yeah it was really exciting Hyung," Jungkook said with his bunny smile...The teacher sighed staring at the students " Attention students!" Jungkook pouts and lowers his head...he never liked Maths...and it's always Maths first " a new student joined today... please come in "

Jungkook was not interested in was too busy thinking about Taemin " Please introduce yourself " Jungkook heard " Hi! My name is Kim Taemin... please be nice to me " .....

_______________________
First Love

🌚 Ready? Please tell me if you really like it or not

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰