That's Suspicious

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was staring at the male Taemin with suspicious eyes...He was thinking very deeply " What are you thinking Jungkook?" Jimin asked him who pouts...still staring at Taemin who was listening to the professor " Taemin! Can he be my Taemin hyungie?" Jungkook said to Jimin.

" He is handsome, but there are a lot of Taemin's in this country Jungkook...it might just be a coincidence " Jimin tried to explain him who nodded.

it might just be a coincidence " Jimin tried to explain him who nodded

The bell rang, Jungkook rushed out of the class and went to library... meanwhile Jimin sighed " Of course he is not your Taemin hyung brat " He muttered but shrugged his shoulders and walked away to his next class.

Jungkook sat down and takes out his phone, he instantly messaged his Taemin Hyung biting his lips.

: Jeon_cena98

Where are you?

Seen

Taehyung on the other hand was sitting in his cabin, He was checking his paper work when he received the message from Jungkook...He smiled and opened the message but he frowns seeing the question the boy asked.

:Taemeen_kim

Work, where else would I be?

Seen

He waited for Jungkook's reply...while Jungkook he was pouting thinking what to do next, He pats himself " I'm proud of you " telling it to himself... Taehyung frowns seeing the reply " What's wrong with him.

Jeon_cena98

Prove it 😤

Seen

Taehyung sighed and looked around the office to see if he could send something to Jungkook prove him..He snapped his fingers and smiled widely...which was rare to see....He snapped the picture and send it to Jungkook.

: Taemin_kim