•19•

Author POV: 

The day went like usual. Brake getting hit on the back of the head with paper balls, and smacked with a hard book cover for fun. Bella high five one of her villain friends, and give a devilish smile when Brake turned around to glare at her. 

Burst was blushing bright red once Bianca began to scoot closer to him, "Is this fine?" She asked, smiling warmly at him. Burst quickly nodded his head and gave a weird hummed. She stared back at her notebook to continue writing down her notes. 

Brooke was silently writing down notes and solving questions from the worksheets he got, "You look silly with glasses," Bethany teased, poking his shoulder while laying her head down on the table. Brooke only gave a small nod before pushing his glasses against his nose with his index finger. 

~~~~

Blossom quietly open her bedroom door to check if anybody was in he halls, "Clear," she whispered into the small walkie-talkie, "I'm going to head inside the question now, over and out", Blossom makes it into the living room without making any noises, "It seems to me that nobody is inside the house,"

"Good, now try to find any clues in the living room or kitchen, I have a feeling they are hiding something," Buttercup said, her voice coming out raspy from the walkie-talkie. "Same here sis, same here." 

Blossom slowly walked backwards in case somebody tried to come up behind her, without noticing she bumps into a small table, knocking over an expensive lamp to break into pieces. "Shit," Blossom mutters, "You broke something, didn't you?" Bubbles voice in the walkie-talkie makes Blossom jump. 

"Tsk, no." 

Blossom freezes when she hears a key chain jiggling, "Somebody's here!" Blossom whisper yells in panic, "Hide hoe!" Buttercup yells at Blossom.

Blossom right away pushes the bookcase that's against the wall, and tries her best to hide without making any noises to expose herself. 

"I swear to god! I am so sick of Bella! I hope she falls into a hole and never comes back." Brake said, plopping down on the black leather couch, "She isn't that bad" Burst shrugs and sits next to him. Brake scoffs, "Says the guy who was partner with a complete angel." 

"Yes, 29 holly street, Uh huh, don't worry she's in a good mood today so she won't try her laser eyes on you again... uh huh, yup, okay thank you." Brooke hangs up the phone to see his cousin's curious looks on him.

"I send Bethany a bouquet of flowers" 

Brake and Burst shrugged, and change the subject. 

"I'm telling ya, that teacher hates my guts. It's not my fault my dad put his cousin in jail." Brake says, getting up from the couch to walk around the room. "That is true, his cousin shouldn't have robbed the bank," Brooke said, placing his backpack on the ground. 

Brooke and Burst began to talk about the project they have to finish making for Superhero class, apparently students are signed to the team of classes based on their Parents history.

 So if they're parent is a superhero than they have to take the same path and if they're parent is a villain then they have to take that path. 

Unless they're parent changed their history then they are forced to change. 

Laws are laws.

"crap." Blossom curses when accidentally hitting her nose against the bookcase. 

"Did you hear that?" Brake said, standing still and focusing his super hearing around his surroundings. "What sound? There's no sound." Brooke said, looking around the living room. 

"Well I heard a sound, time to try out my new power." He whispered, lighting up his eyes fully pink. "It always creeps me out" Burst mumbles, and Brooke nods in agreement. 

Brake looks around the living room slowly, everything becoming see through in a pink colored. He stops when his eyes land on the brown bookcase, he slowly walks over to it making Blossom began to sweat and bite her lower lip. 

Blossom pushes her body backwards and suddenly the wall light up around her body shape, making Blossom disappear into thin air. 

Brake quickly moves the bookcase with his super strength, revealing nothing. 

Brooke let's out a sigh in disappointment, "Brake I think you're losing it." Brake rolls his eyes and puts the bookcase in its rightful place. Brake turns around to quickly see a broken object, "How did- what?" Brake walks over to it, and picks it up.

"Somebody unknown was in here, I just know it." 

"Brooke go make him tea, I'll go get the pills and blanket." 

_____________________________

Blossom feels her heart rate go back to normal. She let's out a sigh in relief and releases her hands from the tight fists. Blossom stays still to look around the dark room, it seemed almost like a secret cave for top agents. 

"Okay..." She whispers, slowly walking deeper into the room, "Please let it be no traps" she mutters, looking up a the ceiling, witnessing dangerous weapons and a huge net. "Spoke too soon." 

Deeper Blossom went, the more bigger picture frames she began to see on the walls. Blossom giggled when she saw old baby photos on the wall of Brick, and elementary as well as middle school pictures of Brick. 

But when it got to high school, it showed two pictures frames, one of Brick alone with his cap and gown, and another one him holding a female in his arms who is as well wearing a cap and gown. 

The pictures of the woman began to appear more into the other frames, Blossom not seeing the woman's face to clearly from all the dust that's on the frames. But Blossom is guessing it's Brick's late wife. 

Blossom stopped in her tracks when she got to the last picture, which was covered with a big sheet. By the size of the frame, Blossom thinks it's a very important picture. 

"I shouldn't," Blossom says, nibbling on her lips. After awhile of thinking, Blossom thought it wouldn't be so bad to check, she is going to put the sheet back on again when she leaves. 

Blossom pulls the sheet off, and smiles brightly to the picture, only for her smile to fall and her grip of the sheet to tighten so hard that it wrinkles. 

"It can't be"