•14•

[Not Edited]

Author POV:

Brick showed Blossom the bedroom she will be staying for a few weeks. "It's nice. I like the color of the room." Blossom smiled as she placed a bag of clothes on the bed. "Well Um... You wear a lot of pink so I'm guessing pink is your favorite color...also based on the really tight pink shirt and s-skirt... I wasn't checking you out... I swear...I m-mean it's not like I didn't w-want- wait no-"

Blossom raised her left eyebrow and grin in amusement, "Your pretty, but I would never do t-that. I'm not a perv, that's Butch! Haha not me haha. But um yeah it's uh-" Blossom giggled, stopping Brick from his rambling. "I get it. Pink is my favorite color, thanks." She said, looking away from Brick.

Brick blushed and scratch his neck in embarrassment. "Your Welcome." He said. Blossom began to unpack and put some of her clothes she had with her  inside the white drawer. "Oh, by the way, when is dinner going to be served? I'm starving." Blossom awkwardly laughed and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"R-Right. I'm actually going to call take-out." Brick smiled, "Oh, okay. Sounds good." Blossom smiled back.

_______________________________

Brake looked around the house for his father. "Where is he?" Brake mumbled. Just before he was going to go to the kitchen, he saw a door open, a door from a room that nobody uses. Brake stood still has he saw his father close the door with a bright smile.

Brick's smile disappeared when he saw his son standing there with a confused look. "Oh, hello son." Brake scratch his head, trying to remember what he wanted to ask his father.

"I wanted to ask if you could help me on how to control some of my powers since sometimes my hand would light up with fire or I'll cough up snowflakes." Brake asked, waiting for his father's  answer.

Brake was disappointed when his father said he couldn't help because he had more important stuff he needed to do.

"Of course." Brake mumbled, and glared at the ground as he heard his father steps fade away down the hall.

___________________________________

When Buttercup entered Butch's house she was greeted by a big black russian terrier. "He likes you." Butch mumbled, smiling at Buttercup hugging the dog. "Yeah I can tell." Buttercup said, trying to stand up.

"Let me show you the room you'll be staying that." Butch said, carrying some of Buttercup's suitcases. Buttercup followed Butch from behind and the dog followed Buttercup, his tail wagging back and forth.

Butch opened the door and placed the suitcases on the floor, "Thanks," Buttercup stepped inside the room, but tripped when the dog pushed itself in, making Butch quickly catch her.

They stayed in a position that wasn't comfortable for sure. Buttercup coughed, and Butch let go of Buttercup. "Thanks for catching me." Buttercup whispered, not daring to look him in the eyes.

Buttercup picked up her suitcases and walked over to the bed to placed them on the bed. She began to take her stuff out, getting ready for her night routine. The dog laid down on the bed, watching Buttercup take her face cream out.

"Buttercup can we talk." Butch said, and closed the door behind him slowly, locking it. Buttercup rolled her eyes in annoyance. "About what," She didn't turn around to face him.

"About-"

"If this is about the friends with Benefit we had, then fuck no." Buttercup took out her slippers and grabbed her hair tie to tie  her long black hair up on a messy bun. "No, what? Of course I'm not going to bring that up." Butch eyebrows furrowed.

Buttercup scoffed and pushed her tongue against her cheek. "Why would I even bring it up?" Butch asked, "You always brought it up in high school, that's all we ever talked about... hooking up and how-" Buttercup shook her head, trying to forget a memory that hurt her.

"Nevermind, what do you want to talk about?" Buttercup turned around to face Butch and sat on the bed, petting the dog.

"I wanted to talk about the house rules." Butch walked over to the closet to pull out a notebook to write down the rules for Buttercup since Buttercup can be stubborn sometimes.

"Rule number one, no eating in the living room. Rule number two don't go downstairs. Rule number 3 no ordering food without my permission. Rule number four No leaving the house without my permission, and Rule nu-"

"What's up with these rules? Am I your prisoner or something?" Buttercup crossed her arms on top of her chest, not liking any of the rules.

"Look, it's difficult to explain but just follow all the rules." He said, letting his fingers run through his spiky black hair. Buttercup groaned, "Alright."

____________________________________________

"Bubbles can we-"

"Fuck off dickhead."

To Be Continued