•3•

Author POV:

"So what's up? Why did you want to see both of us?" The blonde haired brother asked. Brick let out a sigh and put his head down. He stayed silent for a bit. Butch was about to touch him, but Brick put his head and spoke making Butch stop.

"I went to the Professor an-" Brick stopped in his sentence when he heard both of his brothers let out a sigh. Butch rolled his eyes while Boomer face change into annoyed. "What?" Brick said confused. "We know what he told you. That the girls are alive and blah blah and ya know" Boomer nodded his head as he agreed to Butch. "I'm scared that soon he might lose it more then he already has" Boomer Said with worry eyes.

"Well he did lose his three daughters. What do you expect? It's hard. We can't do anything about it.. but if he ask again then .."

"Yeah we know Butch"

Brick got up from his seat and started walking around in circles with his arms crossed together. "This is too hard" Boomer spoke up out of a sudden. "Huh?" Bricks face turn to Boomer "What do you mean?" Brick asked, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Our sons.. it would of been easy if the girls were still here. We barely know anything! Do you know what the kids might be saying behind us? .. they're probably miserable!" Butch put his hands in his hair letting his fingers go through it of frustrating. His brother was right, but it's not like they could do anything about it. They only had each other and that's how it was going to stay like.

~~~~~

"Burst come over at my place and you too Brooke. We should talk in person about this, talking in the computer is getting me annoyed." Brake said through the computer. Burst nodded his head also did Brooke.

Burst told his cousins goodbye and that he'll be seeing them soon. He turn off the computer and grabbed his jacket. As he put it on he slip in his phone in his pocket. He turn off the lights of his room and left closing his bedroom door behind him.

He walked down the halls of his house and walked in the living room seeing his father and uncles. "Father. Can I go to Brake's house ?" Burst asked politely. His father and uncles turn around getting the black raven haired boy attention. "Um Yeah sure" his father told him. Burst nodded his head and left.

Burst let out a sigh of relief that his father agreed. He zoomed out flying out of his house, feeling the cold wind in his face as he fly faster in the sky. While he was flying up in he sky he saw someone familiar down. He saw a girl.. the girl he thinks about a lot. He headed down to the ground. He walked up from behind her and yelled out her name.

"Hey Bianca" A Girl by the same age as him turn around. She had lime green eyes and black long hair, she was wearing light blue jeans with a black crop top and black converse.

"Hey Burst" she said with a smile. "You shouldn't be around me ya know. We aren't allowed to talk to each other" her smile turning into a frown: "Your father allows me to talk to you..but.."

"But not my mother though" He finished her sentence. He looked down at the ground and nodded his head. "But that won't stop us from being friends.." she whispered. Burst looked up at her and smile. She was truly amazing, she was pretty and sweet also very confident and outgoing. "Your the most amazing and best Bestfriend a girl could ask for" she said.

His eyes widen a bit and his ears turn red also his cheeks. 'Jeeze, Why does she always make me feel this weird way'  he thought. He scratched the back of his head and looked away. "Thanks. You too."

"Burst where the heck are you!?" A voice Yelled. "Who's that?" The girl asked. Burst look down at his wrist seeing his 'watch' . Burst laughed nervously and covered his watch. "I have to go, I'll see you around" Burst said before flying off fast.

"Wait! Burst!.." the girl sigh and a frown was on her face. "I wanted to tell you something important" she whispered.

~~~~

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Brake yelled at his cousin. Burst rolled his eyes annoyed and plop down at the couch. "Relax bro, I just saw something at a store so.."

"He's lying" Brooke said out of nowhere. "Shut up Brooke. I'm talking to Brake and not you" he snapped at his cousin and Brooke gave him a glare. "Wait no no. Let Brooke speak. How do you know?" Brake asked. "Huh?" . Brake repeated the question. "How do you know?"

"I can tell when a person is lying" Brooke said with no emotions. "And he's definitely lying" Brooke sat up correctly on the couch and moved close to his cousins face. Brooke started laughing out of a sudden making both cousins look at him like he was crazy.

"What. What is it?" Burst look at his cousin annoyed. "Oh lord. He was talking to Bianca! He was with her. Oh my gosh this is too funny" Brooke wiped away a tear that came out of his left eye from too much laughter.

"Are you serious Burst? You were with her?" Brake said as he grabbed his cousins collar and his pink color eyes turn into a dark shade of red. "Let go of me bro! She's not even yours or anything!"Burst Yelled out. "Can you guys stop fighting? I can't believe it's about a stupid girl." Brooke said as he rolled his eyes.

"Aren't we family? Fighting over a girl isn't worth it ya know? Plus aren't you into Bella?" Brooke asked his redhead cousin. Brake made a disgusted face. "Hell no. She can get on my nerves and we have nothing in common. All she does is get in trouble"

"And you don't?" Brooke said with sarcasm. Brake rolled his eyes and let go of his black raven haired cousin. "Hm, you're right Brooke. We shouldn't be even fighting now.."

"Correct" Brooke agreed while he grabbed a book from the shelf. "We should do it tomorrow! 5:00 pm in the afternoon at the school fields" Brake said with smirk planted on his face.

"WHAT ?! NO!" Brooke dropped the book that was in his hand and told Brake to stop with the whole fight idea. "Deal..Cousin" Burst said as he shook his cousin's hand.

Brooke facepalm himself and whispered "I have such idiot cousins"

To Be Continue