•12•

Author POV:

"B-Blitz?" Brick stuttered. His tears were still running and his body begin to shake when the voice responded. "Yes, it's me. Please don't cry big brother?" he whispered. Brick slowly turn around to see a little boy hugging his waist...his brother.

"Dad still love us..it's just hard for us." He whispered once again. Was this really happening? Was his little brother who died in a explosion standing right in front of him? No, it can't be.

"A-are y-you-"

"Standing in front of you? Yes. Don't you remember me? we used to play video games all the time..I borrowed your clothes because I wanted to be just like you." He smiled, Brick backed away and suddenly fell to the cold ground, "No..It can't..You died." he whispered, his eyes wide and his lips trembled.

"Oh..I did? why?" he asked, innocently. "We were playing around with dad's inventions..and the liquid..the one we weren't supposed to touch..it got on you and y-you .."

"Didn't you want to save me? didn't you care about me? w-why did you let me g-get hurt? " tears formed in the little boys eyes. "I wanted to..I was just too late, I didn't mean it..I didn't, I promise."

"are you? or are you lying like you did when dad a-ask you what had h-happen to me?"

Brick's eyes burn from the tears that kept running down his eyes. "I'm sorry." he whispered as he let his head dropped. He saw something glow brightly through his hands, "I forgive you.." he whispered. Brick looked up to meet with his brother's eyes. "We're family, we forgive each other and you should forgive dad. You don't know what he must've of been going through while you guys left."

Brick looked away, "I'm proud of you big brother for deciding to be a good person and I'll always will be and I'll always love you. Rowdyruff Brothers forever." Blitz said.

"I'll a-always love you too..I-I'm sorry." he apologized again. Blitz kissed his brother's top head and waved goodbye as his spirit started to get smaller and smaller to the point...

He was gone.

"Rowdyruff b-brothers forever." Brick whispered.