•23•

Author POV:

After the Professor had told the three man that he needed his three daughters by the next day, the brothers began to feel worried if they'll be able to transfer the girls to the lab without getting caught by a citizen. 

After waiting for a few hours til his teenage son leaves the home, Butch started making breakfast for his son and himself as well. Once Butch heard loud stumps from the staircase, he figured his son will sit down and eat his breakfast peacefully, but instead his son rushed to the fridge to look for a hidden breakfast and lunch container. 

"I made you breakfast, scramble eggs and bacon." Butch said, showing the plate of food with a glass cup of orange juice. Burst didn't bother to look and just stuffed the containers of food in his backpack. "That's alright, I already have something to eat." He mumbled, before grabbing a small chocolate milk box. 

"I didn't know you started to make your own lunch boxes now..." Butch said, his left eyebrow raised as he kept his eyes on his son. His son frozen for a second and then continue opening the small straw from it's wrapper. 

"Well...I thought it be time I began to make my o-own lunches." 

It was silent and Butch didn't know what to say to his son, "That's good." Burst hums in response and fixes the strap of his bag over his shoulder. "I got to go, see you later dad."Burst left the kitchen and opened the door of his home. 

Butch waited for the sound of the door being locked, he sighed and got up from the kitchen table to head over to the sink to wash the dishes. He found it odd that lately there was more dishes than regular since Burst would mostly eat out with his cousins plus Burst didn't like to cook as much. 

Once Butch finished washing the dishes, he dried his hands with the towel rack and went upstairs to greet Buttercup with breakfast that Burst didn't eat. Butch knocked on the door three times and waited for a clear response. 

"Come in." A sleepy voice response, Butch opens the door and walks in to lock it behind him. "Here." Butch says, handing Buttercup the plate. "Thanks," Buttercup mumbles, her eyes barely opened. 

"Buttercup takes a bite of the scrabble eggs with her fork and once the cold food entered her mouth, Buttercup's face scrunch up, "It's cold." Buttercup says and places the plate on the night stand. 

Butch shrugs and ignores Buttercup's glare. "Get dressed, your father wants you and your sisters at the lab today." Butch says, picking up a small pillow from the ground and putting it on top of the drawer. "I'll bring one of my coats so you can cover yourself while we head out, we can't risk anything." 

Buttercup nods and stretches her body out, before taking the blankets off her and standing up. "So, are you going to leave or do you want me to put on a show for you?" Buttercup teases, letting one of her straps from her tank top fall off her shoulder. Butch's face flushes to a red color as his eyes widen by her sudden move. 

He groans in annoyance and leaves the room with a flustered look on his face. Buttercup chuckles and covers her mouth with the palm of her hand. "Still got it."  

After an hour later, Buttercup finally finishes of getting ready. She lays down on the bed as she waits for Butch to come back with the coat and head off to her father's laboratory. 

"Here." Butch says, throwing the coat on top of her face. Buttercup takes it off her face and gives him an angry look. Butch stands by the door to wait for Buttercup to slip it on. Once he sees her struggling with the coat, he steps forward asking if she needs help. 

"I got it." She says, slipping her arms into the sleeves and takes her long hair out of the coat, "Put in the buttons." Butch says, and Buttercup listens. 

While slipping the buttons into the holes, a sudden headache hits Buttercup making her stumble back, "Hey, Buttercup?" 

"There was no need for you to punch her, Buttercup" Butch says in a calm voice. Buttercup crosses her arms and glares at him, "No need? She was all over you! I wouldn't be surprise if that bitch took her shirt and bra off in front of everybody." Buttercup sniffs and looks away from Butch's stare. 

"I don't even know why I'm even here? I'll be heading home." Buttercup turns around, but before she could even make two steps away, she gets grabbed from her wrist. 

"There's no way your walking off this situation, we're going to stay here til we fix the problem." Butch says and turns her around so she could face him. "Why makes you think she was all over me?" 

"Her hands were all over your chest and she was so close that she could even kiss you on the spot!" 

"But she didn't-"

"And she was whispering things into your ear and smirking, I bet you like that dirty shit she be saying to you-"

"Now wait-"

"And why was she unbuttoning your shirt? Like seriously? And-"

"Everything you just said are misunderstandings, Buttercup. She wasn't all over my chest, I brought my tie with me so she could do it, I know that you can't do it for me so I asked her. And she wasn't unbuttoning my shirt, she was buttoning my shirt so she could put on the tie."  Butch said, rubbing the back of his neck "And for the whispering she was giving me advice on how I could spice it up in bed with you" Butch's cheeks heat up.  

"I..um" Buttercup looks away, and rubs her arm. "Sorry" Buttercup mumbles, and looks embarrassed for her out burst. Butch gives a small smile before gently pulling Buttercup into a warm hug, "It's kinda cold." Buttercup mutters as she shivers by the sudden wind. 

Buttercup was standing outside at night with Butch, she was only wearing her short black dress. "You should also know that she's my cousin's girlfriend." Butch said, rubbing her back. 

"I don't understand how you even have a cousin...your dad is a monkey." Buttercup mumble under her breathe, "Ape, not monkey." 

Buttercup places her hands on Butch's chest, and looks up to meet with his eyes, "You should know by now that I would never cheat on you." Buttercup pouts and looks down at Butch's buttons of the coat, "Your buttons are slipping out." Buttercup says, "Can you fix it for me?" Butch asks. Buttercup nods and begins to slip the buttons into the hole. 

The sudden kiss on her forehead is what makes Buttercup's vision become clear again, Buttercup whines at the horrible pain, and tries to clearly see what's in front of her. "Hey, are you okay?" Butch asks, a worried look on his face as he touches her forehead to check her temperature. 

Buttercup pushes his hand away and nods before standing up with the help of Butch. "Thanks," Butch finishes helping Buttercup with the buttons and pulls the hood over her head and wraps her neck with a big scarf that almost covers her entire face. 

"Let's go." Butch grabs ahold of her hand and both leave the room, Buttercup stares at their hands before nodding and walking out with him. 

"Yeah, let's go." 

_____________________________________

Next Chapter problems will start to begin more for the raven haired family. Hope you like the chapter. Please vote and comment.