•1•

Author POV:

It was another day, another day of the same bullshit.

The tall redhead man got up from his bed, his face cold as ever, no emotion as always. As he got up, he walked over to the bathroom.

Brushing his teeth and getting ready to take a shower. He went into his secret layer, Papers of Different work to do and important information, his dangerous weapons and gadgets.

He started sitting up his computer and screen, he put some papers up on the wall, then turn his head to see the ring in his figure, it was beautiful since it was gold and would shine bright.

He let out a heavy sigh "shit" he said, has he let his fingers go through his hair, remembering somethings in the past. He shook his head and went up the stairs, leaving his lair to close the door. He walk over to his Bathroom, seeing the shower is ready. He strip off some of his clothes, showing his Six packs and muscles shown from all the workouts he does.

As he was done, he got in and started washing his body with his soap, then washing his hair too with the Raspberry sent Shampoo and conditioner.

||~1 Hour Later~||

When he got done, he step out of the shower. Drying off his body with the towel, he put one of his towel around his torso and went to his room. He went threw his drawers, taking out a white shirt with a red tie and suit. As He finishing up by putting on his shoes, he heard a knock on his Door.

"Who is it" he said, but he knew exactly who it was since he only lived with one person in his house.

"It's me Father, can I come in please?" He asked serious

"Yes, you may come in"

A redhead boy by the age of 15 walked in. Pink eyes like his mother and same face features like his Father, his eyes showing he didn't have joy in them at all. He was wearing a dark shade of color Red sweater and underneath a white button up shirt with a red tie, black pants and black shoes. He looked like he was going out somewhere elegant, but really..he was just staying home.

"What is it Brake?" his father asked him.

"Grandpa Professor Utonium would want to speak with you at 1:00Pm"

"Okay, Tell him I would be there soon"

His son gave a small nod and turn the door knob to leave, but stopped waiting for maybe his father give him a hug or something..

But nothing

Like usual

His son let out a sigh and just left his fathers room. Shutting the door not loud but near quiet.

His father stared at the door, his lips turning into a frown "Why can't ..I just.. ugh" he put his left hand on his face, frustrated. Getting up from his Bed and grabbing his Keys to his car. He then went to the kitchen just to grab a apple.

"You're not going to stay and have Breakfast cereal?" His son ask, his face still not showing emotions.

"I have to see your grandfather just like you said, and No" He looked away, opening up the door and shutting it behind him. His son put down his spoon of cereal and walked over to the window, seeing his father getting in his black car and driving off.

He let out a sigh and watch his cereal that was on the table getting soggy from him being in deep thoughts. When he snapped back, he walk over to the bowl, grabbing the spoon with Milk and cereal on it eating it if it's still good.

He twitch by the taste and went to the sink to spit it out. He grabbed the bowl and threw away the cereal with Milk, knowing it was bad to throw away food, but he had no choice.

He went to his living room and grabbed one of the books on the shelf, looking for the right one and then left to go back to his room. His room was filled with Books and sports stuff.

He sat down on his bean bag chair and opened up his book, reading it and letting the silence begin around him.

He didn't feel alone.. Because he got used to it, his father was barely there for him and didn't bother to do things for him. He didn't know if it was because he didn't love him or he just didn't have the time too. Ether way, he felt kinda hurt and bothered.

A few hours later passed till he put his bookmark on the page he was on and shut the book. He got up from his bean bag and walked over to his desk to lay it down on. He walked over to his phone charging, taking out the plug. He turn the phone around to take of his red case, showing a hidden photo of a woman holding a baby known as him.

He stared at the picture of knowing how her face would look like, he knew the baby was him, but he didn't know who and how the lady looked like since it only showed her caring him, cutting out her face from the photo. He gave out a sigh and slip it back in his case, hiding it in his phone.

He put his phone down

He sat down on his chair that was infront of his desk with his computer on it And went through his computer to email his cousins about some Information and to meet up somewhere .

He spin around with his chair looking away from his computer to the frame on the wall of a photo of him and his father with serious faces, his father's hand on his shoulder and face that showed Coldness.

"I wonder where you are mother.."