Ugh! I think too much.

Little Emery was having fun with her friends on the field after that heated scene

Little Emery was having fun with her friends on the field after that heated scene. While on the other part is where her brother Dreix, stressing about something.

Distressing himself at thought of his baby sister still having her nightmares. He didn't know what to do because he knows he can't also force his sister to talk to him about that kind of situation.

If it's hard for him then how much more to his sister. He's totally confuse about the clues he got but willing to know.

Neglecting.

Alone.

Scared.

Them.

"Don't leave me. "

That statement keeps ringing to his head, totally worried and bemused about what his sister feels. Wondering past her days this few past month of him not in her view because of that stupid coma. His words, not mine.

______

"Baby doll you're here. " Dreix exclaimed while indulging her into a warm bear hug as if his not stressing.

"I miss you. " Emery cooed back and lean in to place a kiss on his cheek.

"Well sorry to pop that imagination of yours but I, your Cyry miss you so much! " Cyry replied back in his most exaggerating ways.

I called and talk with my parents and brothers on my phone for about a good hour until it's finally time for dinner

I walked down wearing the white hoodie that I stole from one of my brothers room that is very big for me and my spandex shorts. My hair are loose while wearing my Peppa Pig socks with my white fluffy slippers. Perfect combo.

I looked down to my phone and read the messages that my friends just texted on our group chat when I heard someone cleared their throat. I didn't even know I already reached the dining room.

"What are you wearing? " I heard Erman grit in his most stern voice. I raised my eyes and froze at the sight in front of me. Holy crackers!

"Woah! Is she your sister you're talking about? You didn't tell me she's that hot. " the guy exclaimed while sending a wink on my direction. His eyes are scanning my body as if I'm naked. It's making me uncomfortable.

"Stop that fucking asshole." Hendrix snapped out while slapping the guy in his nape, very hardly. The guy let out a loud groan while rubbing his nape, saying something incoherent words I can't hear.

"Darrel stood up and take my hands to walk away from that room. I looked at him confuse as he stop on his trail and sigh.

"What are you wearing?" he asked somewhat gently. I looked up to him before looking down to my clothes.

"It's fine, I'm wearing shorts below and your hoodie. " I said cheekily specially the last part. He let out a small sighed and look at me again.

"Did you know that they're coming in here? " he asked as I shook my head, still confuse because he keeps sighing.

"Did you know what happen to a guy when---never mind. Can you please change your shorts into something long? " he practically begged after sighing. I nodded my head and make my way to my room to change my shorts into my khaki colored sweatpants.

After changing, I went downstairs again and seat beside Cyry and Darrel with Hendrix seating in the opposite side of the table in front of me.

We ate our dinner with me just minding my own business and them chatting. I kept seeing Hendrix giving glances on my way as I gave him my 'what' look.

"Alright! Who wants to watch a movie?! Me! " Evron exclaimed as the other two guys starts hyping him. Boys.

"Do you want to watch with us?" he asked.

Hi Ashly and Cassy HAHAHAHA

How's this chapter? Do you like it?