15| Blood is Thicker Than Water

I looked at my cousins and sister from afar, envying their goofy relationship

I looked at my cousins and sister from afar, envying their goofy relationship. I always wish to have a good relationship with my sister.

Their is also part of me to hate Emery, blaming her because of my personal problems. A reason that really means to me a lot. I lost the girl I love the most.

I almost gave my life to her, spending time with her all the time and even there to be her crying shoulder. She's suppose to be my other half and my forever.

My sister is the other reason why we broke up. I know I'm a jerk to blame my sister but I can't help it. My girlfriend broke up with me that day I started spending my time to my sister.

My girlfriend and I started quarrelling the day my sister come to our household. I'm very hurt and confuse so that's why I started being mean to Emery.

My girlfriend got jealous when I lessen my time for her just to be with my sister. I know it's my fault for not spending my hours to her but I also can't abandon my sister, she just got back.

She knows my situation about my sister just got back but she seems to not understand it until it leads to separation. She broke up with me and I'm still healing inside. Until I saw her yesterday, eating each others mouth with the guy in my team. I always knew about the rumors around her but I'm very blind at that time, I finally just got the point that she only used me for the fame, money and sex. After she got what she want, she just dumped me as if I'm nothing. She's a fucking bitch, she even called my sister names.

As for my sister, I started being mean and distant towards her. She tried her best to mend our bond but I kept pushing her away. That time I wanted to be alone and enjoy my life out, wanting to forget about my past love life and now, I'm willing to move on.

I'm being mean to my baby sister, I shouted at her, I ignored her, I said foul words to her and even left her alone.

Now, I'm willing to mend our broken bond that is suppose to grow. I'll promise I will never hurt and push her away. After all she's my sister, my blood and blood is thicker than water.

I miss how she called me 'Evy', I don't know if she even calls me that. I am back into reality when I heard a shriek coming to my way.