53| Don't Go

"Do you really have to go? " I asked sadly while stopping my brother to get more of his clothes to the closet

"I wish I could Niqi." Enzo said while putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Can I go with you or just put me inside in your suitcase?" I suggested with my famous puppy eyes with my pouty lips.

"Okay. " he said while picking me up before putting me into his suitcase so I'm now sitting inside.

"I wish I can take you with us Niqi but we know we can't. You have your brothers and grandfather in here, they're waiting to bond more with you. " he said in his most quiet voice. He took more steps before reaching out to me.

My eyes turns glassy when he envelope me to his arms. Resting my head to his shoulder with my arms wrap around his waist. We hugged for about good two minutes before detaching the hug.
"Alright little Niq, enough of this. Nope, why are you crying? I don't want to see you crying. " he cooed while wiping the tears in my cheeks. I didn't respond him instead, I bury my head back to his chest.

We're enjoying the warmth to each other but we still have a work to do, helping them with their suitcases and a bunch of clothes.

"How about you help Kei-Kei." he suggested while waving both of his eyebrows to me teasingly. We both know that Keiden really hates being called Kei-Kei but excluding me.

I laughed at his remark and nodded my head before walking out to his room after helping him. Now we need to face the lazy Kei-Kei, he hate packing things.

"Kei-Kei. " I sang out to to see him plopping down with his front facing the bed.

I left out a chuckle to see him being lazy, not that I want to get rid of them but I know both of our parents are waiting for them back home and this lazy brother needs help.

"Keiden! Kei-Kei! You need to move man. " I exclaimed to him while shaking his shoulders but he just shrugged me off and whine.

"No, I don't want to leave you here." he whined as his words came out muffle due to his face being planted on the bed.

"I know but mama and daddy are waiting for you guys. " I said while pulling his arm.

"Are you really that excited to get rid of us. " he snapped with his eyes not meeting mine.

"Kei-Kei I wish I could keep you guys forever." I said as I wrap my arms around him.

He didn't say anything but lifted me off the ground and put me inside his big suitcase like Enzo did awhile ago but this time his zipping it.

"I can't breath! " I shouted as I saw nothing but darkness inside. A seconds later he opened it with a frown to his face.

"Don't come out, I'll take you with us. " he said with his arms cross to his chest, looking so serious.