35| Hopeless

I squinted my eyes at the bright light directed to my eyes as I groaned in annoyance

I squinted my eyes at the bright light directed to my eyes as I groaned in annoyance. I rubbed my eyes gently to remove my sleepiness.

"Emery!" I heard a familiar voice making me shift my head through the owner's voice.

I looked to my side to see Spencer holding my hand as the rest of my cousins surrounded us.

"Here drink this. " I heard Cairo say as he offer his water bottle while helping me drinking it.

"Thank you. " I mumbled then roam my eyes to see none of my friends.

"You're friends already went to their class. They wanted to stay with you but the principal already called us. " Darius explained as he saw my confuse look awhile ago.

"The principal called your brothers but they're absent as we can tell and the principal also can't reach Sandro's number. " Knox said while rubbing the back of his neck. Is it itchy?

I only nodded my head but deep inside, I'm kinda disappointed because my brothers are not here. I also can't blame them, they're probably busy from work or assisting Cyry there.

"I need to call him again." I heard Spencer say as I shook my head.

"No need, he's probably very busy and stress right now. " I said in my quiet voice as I'm probably a burden if I stress them more.

"Why did you past out Boo?" Kash asked while caressing my cheek gently with the back of his palm.

"I didn't slept well last night." I said truthfully as I sighed while playing with my fingers.

"Why? " Darius asked worriedly as I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm worried about Cyry." I said quietly as Spencer rubbed my back soothingly.

"His a strong bull, I'm sure he can make it. Did you remember what he said to you while we were watching a movie? " Spencer said while trying to cheer me up. I shook my head cluelessly to his direction.

"He said you'll never get rid of me in your life baby doll. " Kash mimicked him as Spencer shoot him a glare for interrupting his line for me. I giggled a little which makes them smile at my sight.

"That's the spirit!" Knox shouted while twerking on the side as the others look at him in disgust. I giggled more at his childish acts.

"Alright, the nurse said you can go home now, let's bring you home. " Darius said as Spencer helped me from my sitting position.

_____

It's been days since the last time I passed out and my brothers still didn't let me see Cyry on his room which saddens me.

I also rarely get interactions with my brothers, they seemed to live in the hospital more than here in the mansion which makes me more lonely than already am.