20| Revelations

After dinner, I went upstairs to do my homework

After dinner, I went upstairs to do my homework. After doing my homework, I read my textbooks for a bit to gain knowledge for tomorrow's discussion. Then I thought.

Dang! It's been a week since the last time I practice my dance. This dance is suppose to be my presentation with my dance members in our school for an event.

I bluetooth it to my phone and went to my walk-in closet since its wide in here and perfect to be my 'mini studio' as I don't want to bother my brothers to request a studio to them.

I started playing the music still in my comfy outfit. I looked at my mirror in front of me inside my walk-in closet and smile while waving my hands as if I have some audience.

I started the music again before entering to my non-existent memory stage. I focus on my stepping sharply in a go with the flow way, enjoying myself. We remix the dances together that we learned in the YouTube.

I breath heavily after the music stopped. I wiped the sweats that are dripping on my forehead using my arm. I looked at myself at the mirror and do my little goofy pose.

After relaxing, I took a bath and change into my comfy clothes as I like wear it today. My piggy onesie.

I laid myself on my bed as the door opened loudly. I groaned as my cousins make their way on my direction.

"Come on Cheeky, we're watching a movie downstairs." Rhetty said as they remove the comforter on my body, exposing my piggy onesie to them.

They started laughing at my cute treasure as Knox lifted me up to his shoulders like a bag of potatoes. They surely loves doing that.

"Put me down! I want to sleep, we have school tomorrow! " I pleaded loudly but it come out muffled as I'm still on his shoulder. I whined as they started making their way out to my room and to the hallway.