33| Bad Dreams

It's been two days since I stayed in the hospital so today is the day I get discharge so I'm happy about it but I still haven't see Cyry

It's been two days since I stayed in the hospital so today is the day I get discharge so I'm happy about it but I still haven't see Cyry. I really want to see him.

Ale told me I can't see him for now because Cyry is not in the best state right now so they wouldn't let me see him.

"Emery come on, it's time to go home. " I heard Bleuky say in front of the door as I zipped my bag of clothes.

"Okay. " I responded as I made my way out to my hospital room. If you're wondering my other brothers are at my brother's room, Cyry. Darrel and Evron were here with me until it's lunch time.

As I walked out to my room, I saw Bleuky leaning against the wall with his hand's on his pocket. Once he saw me, he snatched my bag away from my hold as he started walking away from my room.

"Where are we going? " I asked as I'm still bemused to where we're going because I saw the sign 'exit' to the other direction.

I followed him obediently like a lost puppy as he ignored my question. We finally stopped at the door who I assume it's my brother's room. Would they finally let me see Cyry?

Bleuky opened the door and I was about to follow him when he stopped his trail as I bumped into his back. He turned around to face me with his usual expression while I looked at him bemuse.

"Sit over there, you're not allowed in here remember." he said in a matter of fact as he pointed to where the chairs are. Come on, I wanna see Cyry and besides I'm old enough to face trials in life.

At that, a frowned makes it way to my face as I plopped myself into the hard chair. He shook his head before closing the door again, leaving me in this white hallway.

I don't know why but I somehow like the smell of the hospital. Yeah yeah you might think I'm weird but I find it nice. Sue me plus it's also conditioned here.

I waited for my brother to come out of the door and it's making me bored in here. All I have to do is either okay with the hem of my shirt, play with my fingers or count some people passing by.

"Ugh. " I humped on my sit as I find it irritating right now. Like seriously they're taking their time as if someone is not waiting for them.

I wanna see Cyry but they won't let me. I'm also his sister so I have the right to see him. I feel like I'm left out and just a shadow to them,they wouldn't even tell about his state right now. I also have the rights to know my brother's situation right now but I know they have their reasons.

"Let's go. " I heard Bleuky say as I kept playing with my fingers, not even bothering to look at him. I heard him sigh as he took my bag again beside me.

"Come on. " he said as he started walking leaving me behind. I stood up on the chair as I followed him like a lost puppy again.

Once we're in the car, I glanced at him, contemplating whether to ask or not as the car filled with silence. I breath in deeply due to my lack of confidence at this moment.