I'm Pathetic.

"Paige!", Paris screeches as she jumps up from the couch and walks over to me and hugs me tightly. "Heyy.", I say as I hug her. I've missed her so much.

"There she is.", Bruce says as he hugs me. "Bruce. How are you?", I ask as I sit down. "Good good. I would ask how are you but that would be a stupid question.", He says as he nervously smiles and looks at Jessica.

"I've been better.", I say as he nods and sips his beer. "Lately things have gotten really crazy and confusing.", Zach says as he laughs.

"The part where Drake and Roxanne kissed or the part where we all don't hang out together?", I ask sarcastically.

"Both", Paris says.

She wakes up from the chair she was sitting on and takes a seat next to me. She wraps her hand around my shoulder and says, "Katy has been spreading shit about your breakup." I look at her and roll my eyes.

"Katy is a bitch who has nothing better to do with that boring life of hers.", I say as I grab a beer and down it.

"I thought you don't drink beer?", Alex asks as he raises an eyebrow.

"Don't. Just lazy to get the hell up and get vodka or something.", I mumble as I force myself to down the beer. I can't believe I'm drinking this shit.

"Wait, I'll get you some tequila.", Paris says as she gets up and goes into the kitchen.

"Where exactly are her parents?", I ask confused.

"Out of town. You don't think we would have a drink or two with them here in the house?", Zach jokes as I fake laugh.

We sit drinking and taking shots as we talk and I end up hammered as usual. It's now around 10 o'clock and I'm singing songs with Alex and Zach.

"Ohhhh, I'm wasted.", I slur as I start laughing. "Sure are!", Alex says as he trips over his feet and falls down on the floor near the couch.

"Ouch!", He whispers as I start laughing and he joins in aswell.

"So wait.. we haven't discussed what's going on.", Jessica starts as I try to stop laughing.

"I'm sorry.", I say inbetween giggles. When I stop laughing, I look at Jessica and ask, "What's going on?"

She rolls her eyes and looks at Alex as he pushes himself off the floor and gets on the couch next to me.

"About you and Drake.", Paris says.

Alex groans and lays his head on my lap and I start brushing my fingers through his hair.

"Who?", I ask as Alex starts laughing on my lap. "Do not puke on my skirt.", I warn him and he nods and says, "Yes Pai-Pai".

I roll my eyes and look back at Jessica.

"I'm talking about Drake. Jesus!", Jess groans. "Oh. Him.", I grimace as I stare at the floor.

At the mention of his name, It makes me want to cry. Or punch someone. Preferably Roxanne.

I have now come to learn that when I am drunk, I hate Drake. And when I'm stoned, I miss him alot.

"Oh? What happened after Roxanne's Party?", Zach asks.

"You all know what the fuck happened.", Alex snaps as he lifts his head off my lap.

"No kidding.. We're asking about whether you've spoken to him? We already know that Alex is on speaking terms with Roxy. Are you gonna sort out things with him anytime soon?", Bruce asks me.