The Accident

Songs I listened to while writing :
Who needs love? - Trippie Redd
Darkness - Eminem
Back to life - Lilspirit.
_________________

Paige's POV

It's Saturday.

At this point in time... My life is extremely fucked up. Not that it wasn't before, it's just more fucked up now.

After I spoke to Renè and bumped into Drake, I felt more shittier by the second. I kissed him and I let him kiss me back. I shouldn't have kissed him. I let him take advantage of me. Or I took advantage of him? I don't know.

I just couldn't help myself. He looked so sad and I just had to. I shouldn't actually be worrying about how he feels but I can't help myself. I'm not crying like how I used to be. I just feel numb, even though it's not true I choose to believe my lie. I have no heart to feel anything. Thanks to Roxanne and Drake.

It's been two weeks and two days since Drake and I broke up. Sixteen Days. And it already feels like sixteen years.

I'm so pissed of at Alex.

Yesterday he dropped the bombshell on me that him and Roxy are 'friends' again and apparently they've been speaking for a week now..

Seriously? I can't believe this crap. Did he forget that she cheated on him with my boyfriend?!

I kinda got pissed off but acted like I wasn't. And he believed it.

That's when I learn't I have incredible acting skills for Alex to believe I wasn't pissed off that him and his betraying ex girlfriend are on speaking terms. And I kissed my cheating ex boyfriend which is... I don't know. Bad I guess?

Of course it is. Fuck me. I'm fucking fucked.

My life is officially a mess. I'm not sure if I'm the biggest mess known to humanity but my life is complicated. So complicated...

I need a break from all of the crap and hallelujah! Tonight Paris invited me to her house to have a get together with the gang. And if Drake and Roxanne are there, how fun would it fucking be.

I thought all the complicated bullshit would've ended last year but clearly it didn't. Now the complicated bullshit is even worse. What can I say, I'm blessed with the best kinda bullshit in this neighborhood.

Sarcasm is all I have left.

I lay in my bed, replaying different ways the night could play out. I mean, if Roxy or Drake are there then it won't end very well. I wouldn't mind if Drake is there...

Nope, I would mind. Space Paige. Space...

I'm going crazy.

I've already gotten dressed in a red top with a white skirt and red Nike sneakers. I straightened my hair instead of having it curly all the time.

'If all the drama can't change atleast my hair styles can.' I roll my eyes at the thought.

My mum drops me off at Paris' house at around 8:30. I knock on the door even though Paris hates me knocking. She always told me to just open the door which I called barging in and she called being normal which is crazy.

The door flies open and I see Alex.

"Hey.", He says as he hugs me. I hug him back and say, "Hi." He pulls away and walks back inside as I follow him.

I haven't been in Paris' house in awhile. I should be here more often. In times like these, I don't even feel like being in my room.

When I enter the living room, I see all my friends. Paris, Bruce, Jessica and Zach are sitting on the black leather couch next to the fire place, each with a drink in their hands. No sign of Drake anywhere. I feel alittle Disappointed.