Diluc ✨ Y/n

"Unknown Visitor"
         Amber, Paimon, and Aether, as they dined in Good Hunters, Aether, the Honorary knight had his eyes on a figure.
A woman walked around Mondstat, a cat beside her figure seemingly joining her evening stroll. She looked to be a spear wielder with the slender weapon on her back, and someone who wields hydro energy. She wore  a white and sky blue hanfu, with Qingxin flowers on her ear. She looked to be a resident from Liyue harbor. He had been in Liyue, countless of times, but never did he see this woman in his travels.

           "Isn't that a Liyue resident?" Amber asked as she watches the h/c-haired woman walk towards the fountain. She looked confused, and lost, however. Suddenly, she locks eyes with Aether's and his eyes widened. Those were beautiful (gemstone) eyes that reflected through the sunlight, and soon enough, he found her walking towards him.

           "You're lost?" You nodded. "Where were you supposed to go, Liyue Harbor? Wangshu inn?" You whispered, "Dawn Winery." That indeed was an unexpected answer, well, for Aether.

           "Y/n's your name?" The woman nodded as she trudged through the paths. "What's your business in the Dawn Winery?" She thought for a bit, but luckily, before she could speak, slimes had blocked the way.

           "Ah- slimes!" Aether readied his sword, just as amber readied her bow and arrow. Y/n took her spear, and they both fought away the slimes, side by side. Alas, the battle was done and they took little to no damage at all.

          "Well, there's Dawn's Winery," You bowed in gratitude. "Shall we escort you through the door?" Before you could answer, Adenilde waved at your direction. "Master Diluc has been waiting for you!" She seemed ecstatic. "Come, come!" Paimon looked the most shocked. "Wait— she knows Master Diluc?!" Adenilde smiled, "Why of course. She is his lady after all." The three had all shouted out of shock. The e/c-eyed spear-user reached out behind Adenilde's back, sheepishly peeking by her shoulder. "Now, now, Master will be delighted to see your pretty face," Y/n blushed more, which all of them thought was cute. "L-let's just keep going," she immediately walked inside, to the amusement of others.

          "My love," Diluc gentle smiles at her as she closed your eyes, feeling his knuckle brushing the side of her face, tucking loose strands of h/c hair. Y/n was beet red, and hid her flustered face on his chest, making him chuckle. "Oh, I see you've met the Honorary Knight," Diluc pats her head as she remained unmoving. "Despite being a traveler, she gets lost quite a lot. I give you my gratitude, and apologies," Diluc says to Aether, Amber, and Paimon. "Why didn't you tell us you had a lover?!" Paimon asks loudly. "Is it really necessary to be asking about my personal love life?" Diluc replied with a question, with fierce eyes. "Eek!-" Paimon hid behind Aether's back.

           "Goodbye, Master Diluc! Bye Y/n!" The three waved as they walked away.  Once they were gone...
Diluc smiled at his lover with a slightly mischievous expression. "How shy," Y/n looked away with a cherry face. "S-shut up," He laughs loudly as you whined. Then, Diluc holds out a hand, "Now, now, how about we have a few teasnacks before we head to bed, m'lady?" You blushed and nodded as you took his hand and let him lead the way.

          "How was Liyue?" You sip from the wine on your hand. "It was... something," You said, remembering the people. "So, about the abyss mage," you looked at your lover, and replied, "I've seen some of them in Liyue, and fought most of them off. With the Geo Archon's arrival, everything might go smoothly, I believe." "I see." Silence ensues. From the last drop, you've finished your wine and held a grin. Diluc seems to be in thought, however when his eyes locked on yours, he seemed relaxed. You felt kind of special for that. "Rest with me for a while," Diluc requests with a small blush. You gave out a questioning gaze. "We've been working hard to put an end to the abyss mage order, and now that we have gotten intel about the so-called prince, we should rest for tomorrow," you nodded, and the two of you headed to bed.

           By the time both of you hit the matress, you find him holding you close, giving a soft gentle peck at the forehead, as both of your eyes closed.