Chapter 13 : Hurt

Double update, check out the previous chapter if you haven't ♡

And a longer chapter because I feel real bad that I can't update for a few days, itreached3kwords-

December 25, 2017.

For the first time, Taehyung felt a tug in his stomach. A feeling that he shouldn't experience, at least not towards him. A feeling that was new to him. 

Maybe it was because of the little kiss Jeongguk gave yesterday, that made him oddly comfortable. Maybe it was because he dreamed about Jeongguk that night. Maybe it was because of the sudden dislike towards Jeongguk touching other people. Or... maybe it was because of mentally breaking down to see Jeongguk cry.

He didn't know.

But seeing Jeongguk workout, letting out grunts and groans, he gulped at the mere sight of it. He wanted to touch it. And being alone with him didn't help him. 

Taehyung wasn't a person to workout and he couldn't find anything else to distract himself. He was too occupied with the youngers biceps. And being alone with him didn't really really help him.

Sure, he had touched his muscles, but only playfully. It hadn't intimidated him. That is, until now. He had never thought Jeongguk anything more than a little brother whom he cared and he adored.

The way the maknae let out breathy noises, the way his biceps twitched, Taehyung couldn't help but stare at him. 

It was his first time that he got attracted by Jeongguk.

Gulping, he looked away immediately not wanting to think further about someone who he had considered a brother. 

He didn't want to feel this way towards a man. Especially not towards one of their members and that too, especially Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was special. 

The maknae, on the other hand, oblivious of the elder's conflicting thoughts, jumped down before reflexing his arms with a small grunt. Stretching with a huff, he turned towards the elder. 

"Hyung," he called out, to which Taehyung turned towards him. "I'm gonna do some pushups, you said you wanna sit on the back, right? Let's go?" The younger asked, smiling. His eyes showed happiness that Taehyung decided to stay with him, even after their practice. 

He did say that, Taehyung insisted to 'test' Jeongguk's strength and he himself said that he'd have to do the workout with him on top but now---

Taehyung did nothing but stare but him. The maknae was wearing a sleeveless shirt, his whole body covered in sweat with his hair a bit wet. He couldn't tear his gaze away. The more he looked at him, the more he was attracted. 

And he knew, this was not going to end anywhere good. 

Seeing the elder was staring at him without saying anything, Jeongguk chuckled a bit amusingly, his bunny smile at its maximum, at the same time, his heartbeat picking its pace. Wiping his forehead with a cloth, he was still waiting for the elder to answer him. 

Jeongguk wasn't used to Taehyung staring at him---and the fact that he liked him made him ever more dizzier.

"No," the elder answered coldly, which immediately wiped the smile off Jeongguk's face. He blinked a few times, looking at Taehyung as to why he was so blunt out of the blue. 

Unfortunately, Taehyung saw the smile disappearing off the younger's face and it wasn't really his favorite sight. Before he could say anything that would hurt the other, he dashed out of the gym not bothering to answer Jeongguk.