[P2] Chapter 56 : Anxiety

June 1, 2019.

(fun fact, my crush's birthday is June 1 lol)

"Mr. Kim Taehyung," her icy voice echoed across the white room, as Taehyung nodded curtly in response.

Kang Jiyeon took a look at the male in front of her, only increasing his nerves more than it already was. Just a single look, before she looked down at the file again.

"Very well," she cleared her throat, reading it, before handing it over to the other side, "It'd be fine if you have to sign here," she said, handing him the pen, as Taehyung did the same.

Jimin held his other hand under the table, as a form of reassurance, making Taehyung look at him, as Jimin just nodded in response. Taehyung had a small smile on his face in return, in order to relax the other just a little bit.

"Then," Jimin started, "Should I take my leave?" He asked, turning towards Jiyeon, making Taehyung widen his eyes slightly.

"Sure, Mr. Park," she smiled, as Jimin stood up, bowing slightly, looking at Taehyung one last time with a reassuring nod before leaving the room.

"W-What?" He whispered under his breath, turning around helplessly, as he watched Jimin leave. Not a second later, he felt his phone vibrate, only to see a message from Jimin telling him to text him when he leaves, so that he could pick him up. Taehyung sighed at that message, before switching it off and facing the therapist in front of him.

"But, don't take it in the wrong way," Taehyung asked, before the latter could even speak about anything, "Can't Jimin stay with me?"

"Oh, no. It's not restricted, but having you alone makes me understand you better, so that I can help you in the right way," Jiyeon said.

"I see," Taehyung nodded, his hands immediately going together, pressing his nails against his skin. It became too much of a habit for him to leave it.

"Yes, Taehyung- Is that okay for me to call you that?" She asked, opening her notebook and a pen.

"Well, are you older than me?" He asked immediately, making her smile secretly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask your age- I'm sorry," he apologized almost immediately, realizing what he had asked.

"No, it's perfectly fine. I appreciate when you're open with me," she dismissed it, "And to answer your question, yes, I'm indeed four years older than you, Taehyung."

"I... I'm sorry again," he mumbled, "Noona," he added. 

"Again, it's fine," she shrugged, "And now, let's start. Not much, today we'll go with really easy questions, which you will be comfortable sharing. How does that sound?" She asked.

And Taehyung was just happy that Jiyeon did not mention anything about him being an idol.

"Sure," he breathed out, "Let's start."

.

.

.

Jeongguk was about to leave for the company from the restaurant. It was true that food was more than just delicious, but it still didn't mean anything to him, since Taehyung wasn't there with him. He didn't give much thought to it, at least he tried not to, as he went towards his car, adjusting his mask.

Minutes later, he was already entering the building, typing out the passcode. Pushing away the unsettled feeling inside him, he was organizing the things he was going to do that day, including group and solo practice. Though it did help him distract himself, it wasn't that effective. He let out a loud sigh, not even trying to suppress it, when he figured that he was alone in front of his studio.