Bonus o1 : Long Rides And Surprises

Double update!!

--------

Taehyung just wanted some time alone with Jeongguk.

Not that he hadn't been getting that recently, but he wanted more of a vacation with him more specifically. Things have been tight in all honesty, but it wasn't that hectic. They could squeeze some time in between for a two days trip. 

And that was what Taehyung was doing. 

He asked permission from Bang Sihyuk PD-nim, informed his manager, and told Jimin and the other hyungs, basically everyone except Jeongguk. Their second anniversary was coming in just two days, and Taehyung just wanted to get away from the real world just for two days, and spend his time together with his boyfriend, peacefully. 

All he wanted was to get Jeongguk from there, and make him go with him without exposing himself. 

His birthday was the very same day as their anniversary, so Taehyung did have suspicions about Jeongguk planning something separately for him. The last thing Taehyung wanted to do was to ignore his boyfriend's efforts without even knowing, and feeling bad later. 

Taehyung was currently entering his house, and the first thing he was going to do was packing his bag. They were going out for a night and two whole days, so just a few clothes, snacks and other essential things. He planned a long ride, even booked a resort for them to stay in. He didn't want it to be fancy or anything, so he purposefully booked in a normal looking resort, where everything was just... normal, and beside nature and simply giving off the soothing vibe. 

The wide grin never left his lips, as he chose a suitable bag, not so big, not so small, for the perfect outing he had planned. Taehyung purposefully took the white shirt and the black shorts, the pair of clothes which Jeongguk absolutely loved on him. 

Taehyung just wanted to make Jeongguk happy, at that moment. 

The two days, the outings, even himself, was only for Jeongguk. And his current goal was to make him happy and nothing else, not realizing that his mere existence made Jeongguk feel like the luckiest person to ever exist in this cosmos. 

He grabbed his most favorite snacks from the shelf, not forgetting the banana milk, of course, before stacking it all in his medium sized backpack, and closing the zip tightly. Taehyung watched that with a contented smile, before grabbing it and letting it hang against his shoulder. He took the car keys, and off he headed to Jeongguk's home. 

Though it had been a forty minutes drive from Taehyung's house to Jeongguk's, all Taehyung did was hum songs all throughout, quietly enjoying himself, trying not to be too excited for the amazing weekend they were going to have. 

By the time he halted in front of Jeongguk's home, he saw the front door opened slightly. Taehyung didn't think of anything else, as he parked his car as soon as possible, before locking it and hurrying inside the room. 

"Jeonggukie!" He called out, jogging inside only to enter the room when the younger one was nowhere to be found in the living room. 

Taehyung saw Jeongguk then, who seemed surprised at the sudden burst of his boyfriend and before he could react anything, the older one jumped on him, wrapping his arms and legs around Jeongguk's body tightly. 

Jeongguk stilled for a second, before chuckling slightly, and hugging back, naturally pulling the two of their bodies even more closer. And that was when it struck Taehyung that Jeongguk was freaking shirtless. He let out a small squeal, though Jeongguk didn't hear it, as he pulled away slightly looking at the younger one.